I feel naked when.......

Capt Lightning

Having just read this post, I notice that Laurie mentioned a necktie. At secondary school, it was a matter of pride to be able to tie a 'full Windsor' knot in your tie. This didn't matter much at university, but my work was mostly a suit and tie environment. I haven't worn a tie since I stopped work some 12 years ago so I wondered if I could remember how to tie a Windsor knot. I dug out an old tie and yes!, I could remember. Maybe a bit like riding a bike, you don't forget.

I feel 'naked' without my wedding ring and wristwatch.

Seeker

Redneck Hillbilly
Yep. My rings. Don't wear them around the house.I can't get in my car without them. Very strange..

OneEyedDiva

Me too about the earrings Ronni !! I forgot to put a pair on and went out one time and I was horrified when I realized it. :D I don't have pierced ears and have clip ons to match all my outfits.

win231

My glasses that I have worn for 71 years. Not the same pair though. :confused:
Well, I've got that one covered. I can't even get out of bed without mine, so I wouldn't leave the house without them. In fact, my optometrist asked me, "Where the hell did you get these eyes?"

Gardenlover

Bedazzled Member
I feel naked when I go to a party and don't know anyone there.

In fact I dream about it.
Yes, that can be awkward.

And it sounds like an interesting topic for another thread - Let's go start a thread called "Breaking the Ice" shall we? (After doing a search for similar threads first - of course.)

pleinmont

I only feel naked when I take my clothes off. One of my sisters feels naked if she hasn't got any makeup on. I never wear any, I dislike the feeling of it on my skin.

peppermint

My phone, my purse, earings….

A list if going to the store, always my necklace, a watch, and look decent....You never know who you will bump into in the store....or any where else in the town....

GoGlo

I feel naked without me eyebrows on. I am very good at making it look like I have more than I really do.