I feel naked when.......

blue aloha shirt cream trousers 003.JPGmaroon blazer grey baggies 006.JPG
Whether it's something that needs a collar & tie, or whether it's a casual open neck shirt, I have been described as pedantic over my appearance. But my wife does have a wonderful retort if questioned about her's or my appearance. She adopts a nose in the air attitude and says: "One has standards, Dahling," emphasising the word darling for good effect.

What do i feel naked without? Clothes! And cap if going outside, have to protect eyes from UV rays till the Transitions lens darken.

If leaving our property, need purse and car keys. Often just take the wallet that has my Driver's License and key ring with PO Box keys attached, depends on where headed and why.

I feel naked, so to speak, without my Kindle, my phone, and my wallet. In the winter, I can carry those things in my barn coat's pockets, but in the summer, I have to carry a purse (which is a PITA).

I wear Cargo Pants as I carry 5 or 6 lbs or more of stuff....
You can hear me coming with all the clanking and rattling - ha
Flashlight
Eye Glass Holder case
Cap or hat for the sun
Pen
Bandanna
Leatherman
Automatic knife
Little Card Holder with ID and Credit Cards and LTC - made by a craftsman out of Alligator hide
Cash
Small Bottle liquid soap and sanitizer - been doing this for over 20 years due to working living overseas and the disgusting bathrooms on planes and airports
Tape Measure
Blistex
Little Altoid Tin with Antacid tablets
Comb
Smart Phone and charging cord
Spare magazine and
GEcA2W4l.png

View attachment 185068View attachment 185069
Whether it's something that needs a collar & tie, or whether it's a casual open neck shirt, I have been described as pedantic over my appearance. But my wife does have a wonderful retort if questioned about her's or my appearance. She adopts a nose in the air attitude and says: "One has standards, Dahling," emphasising the word darling for good effect.
You look very dapper. Both outfits looks very nice on your :)

Back