I git a message I am being "followed" by another member

Okay, I don't recall ever wanting to "follow" anybody on here, but when I checked my profile a few minutes ago, I was in fact following 7 or 8 random folks. They are now no longer followed.

It sure can't be me because I don't follow anyone. I think of myself as the "lone wolf" rather than some sort of sheep. Even in traffic, I never drive on the highway with a bunch of cars one after another. I leave them. I believe "he who travels alone travels fastest." I might add that he who travels alone also travels safer.

@oldpop
You can click on your own avatar picture, and then click on your name in the box that came up;
And then you could scroll down a little bit, and find About.
Click on that, and it lists who you are following and who is following you.
Which is just friendly or meaningless, or one of numerous ways to find posts that might interest you to read them.
:)

I never knew there was something you could do to follow someone. I just checked my profile page and it showed I was following about 10 people. They are nice people but I never hit anything saying I would follow anyone. Does it automatically come up if you hit like on a post they put it in? It also doesn't name anyone who is following me. It makes me feel soo dumb that I don't understand anything,

I never knew there was something you could do to follow someone. I just checked my profile page and it showed I was following about 10 people. They are nice people but I never hit anything saying I would follow anyone. Does it automatically come up if you hit like on a post they put it in? It also doesn't name anyone who is following me. It makes me feel soo dumb that I don't understand anything,
On the old software you 'befriended' someone or accepted their friend request. Following is the format for the new software, so those friends were automatically there as followers or following, they were not just lost during the software change. Now you can follow or unfollow anyone, just like in the past when you could befriend or unfriend anyone.

I got notice about same person following me too. i didn't check out. But it may not mean anything, except now I'm wondering who else this person is following. No guarantee they are female, if 'up to something' they may think claiming they are might seem less suspicious, maybe???
"Would it be a bot named SUSAN? FOLLOWING FOR lnformation.

Back