I Have Found My Rebel At Last Yahoooo!

Barneyhill

I have waited to see this type of lady for years my meet my new hero!

BE LIKE THIS GIRL " REFUSE THE BOX"

I've heard of her. But she looks older than I do. I think what she does is cool, but I'd never wear the things she does. IMO, it makes her look older and like a wannabe. Then again, she's an accidental icon, so there ya go. She's famous, I'm not. Not yet, anyway. :ROFLMAO:

The years haven't been kind to her. Sad.......
No, what is sad is that female Hollywood stars you know the ones who try to beat father time and have multiple face lifts, Botox injections to the point many of them look a lot "Worse" after their attempts of staying young forever surgeries, too bad these insecure ladies can't learn a lesson from this woman she is confident enough to accept her wrinkles and facial sags and wear extremely stylish clothing without feeling out place.

Someone caught her inner confidence and decided to work with her in the modeling field.
Believe who ever it was wasn't bullet riddled and twisted with ageism.

Refuse the box?
‘Be like THIS girl’ instead.
A complete oxymoron!😂

"Not only do we suffer from racism and sexism, but we also suffer from ageism. And that is that once you reach a certain age, you're not allowed to be adventurous, you're not allowed to be sexual and I think that's rather hideous. [...] I mean, is there a rule? Are you just supposed to die when you're 40?" ~ Madonna Ciccone

No, what is sad is that female Hollywood stars you know the ones who try to beat father time and have multiple face lifts, Botox injections to the point many of them look a lot "Worse" after their attempts of staying young forever surgeries, too bad these insecure ladies can't learn a lesson from this woman she is confident enough to accept her wrinkles and facial sags and wear extremely stylish clothing without feeling out place.

Someone caught her inner confidence and decided to work with her in the modeling field.
Believe who ever it was wasn't bullet riddled and twisted with ageism.
Can't go for that. I agree with anti-surgery, no lie, but this woman looks very old. At 64, my woman looks far younger than this model. She, too, wears very stylish clothing, but she looks better in it than that woman.

That pic on the stairs: 80-85.
The punk-ish do: 74-76

I'm strongly anti-ageist, radically so, but......

It is what it is.......

She's never 64... the same age as me...? !!😯 I don't mean to be cruel, and good for her to get a modelling job as a senior but I think she's probably closer to 80...

"I am concerned about ageism and the loss of beauty - the perception that as you grow older, you 'lose your looks,' which I think is diabolical." ~ Erin O'Connor

"Not only do we suffer from racism and sexism, but we also suffer from ageism. And that is that once you reach a certain age, you're not allowed to be adventurous, you're not allowed to be sexual and I think that's rather hideous. [...] I mean, is there a rule? Are you just supposed to die when you're 40?" ~ Madonna Ciccone
Says who? 😟
We aren’t allowed to be adventurous or sexual after a certain age? I must have missed the life manual cause I missed all this BS.

I’m probably more adventurous now than I ever was☺️ but I don’t follow the crowd. I listen to the beat of a different drum.

Last edited:
Ironic that you quote Madonna, queen of the "nip and tuck." :ROFLMAO:

I would have thought this woman is in her 70's. In the senior (55 and older) community where I live, the people in their 60's are the "kids," many of them athletic, active dancers, etc. I don't buy what she's selling. Especially since she's apparently selling products.

I hope this isn't political, but last night I saw a town meeting on TV with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi answering questions from college students. She is a super brilliant woman, and as we all know, very prominent in world affairs right now. She is 79, and the closeups reveal that her neck looks 79, yet her face appears much smoother and younger. Kind of sad that she finds it necessary to do this, and I suspect that in her case it's for professional reasons, rather than vanity. How many male political figures have to go to such lengths to appear younger than they are? Very few, and they are usually laughed at.

Well, I don’t believe that Lynn Slater is 66!!.....Sunny, I agree with you Nancy Pelosi sure looks like she’s had a facelift, it’s funny how they never do the necks, the neck always gives it away!

Back