I use my cell phone for just about everything, and with fat fingers

I use my phone and pad mostly for texting and can only do it with one finger. That flying thumb technique is beyond me. :oops:
The “flying thumb technique “ 🤣 as you call it is a learned process. I’m using it right now to respond to you. I used to peck out messages with one finger..got pretty fast too!

But the dictates of my life required more and more use of digital communication and toting my laptop everywhere so I could use the full keyboard (I’m a very fast typist) became more and more problematic so I bit the bullet and mastered the flying thumb technique. I’m still not as quick as my kids but fast enough! 👍

After a Facetime last night with my grandson I held the phone to my heart and thanked the Universe for the miracle of modern technology. I am so grateful.

The “flying thumb technique “ 🤣 as you call it is a learned process. I’m using it right now to respond to you. I used to peck out messages with one finger..got pretty fast too!

But the dictates of my life required more and more use of digital communication and toting my laptop everywhere so I could use the full keyboard (I’m a very fast typist) became more and more problematic so I bit the bullet and mastered the flying thumb technique. I’m still not as quick as my kids but fast enough! 👍
More power to ya. (y) But, I'm stickin' with the single finger approach which even then gives me garbled garbage.
For the record, I'm a damn good typist. My mom made me take typing as a freshman in high school which I dreaded until I was surrounded by girls . . . :geek:

Back