Interesting & Happy Morning!

Look up Resistol hats in your internet Search area. Both rodeo and ranch cowboys wear them. There are Team Ropers and Tie-Down Ropers that use Classic Ropes or another brand from NRS World or go to nearest Tack Store. A "ranch" type rope is not what they use, so yes, it is a specific type of rope. Like what I used.

Keesha, don't post anymore then!
Ok Cody !

I was wrong. I chose to be right rather than kind.

Last edited:
A keeper for sure.
Thats talent. 😎
Where would he put the weed before he rolled it up in the paper or are you pulling my leg?
The weed was in his shirt pocket. Actually, when my husband was a young man, he was a cowboy!!! and herded on a large spread in one of the Western provinces, forgot the name. He was very comfortable & graceful on a horse. As for me, if I rode semi-well it was because I was determined not to fall off!

We visited the Budweiser Grant's Farm outside of St Louis where they keep some Clydesdale horses.

Beautiful animals!!
clydesdales-st-louis-grants-farm592hs71910.jpg
I've seen some of the Budweiser Clydesdales in person. Magnificent animals that are kept beautifully groomed, and wow are they HUGE!!!!

The weed was in his shirt pocket. Actually, when my husband was a young man, he was a cowboy!!! and herded on a large spread in one of the Western provinces, forgot the name. He was very comfortable & graceful on a horse. As for me, if I rode semi-well it was because I was determined not to fall off!
What? You’re from Canada? Oh how cool. I did not realize that before and a graceful one at that. Sweet!❤️

A REAL cowboy who rolls while riding. Doubly exciting. You lucky woman !
You could probably ride better than most. 😁

What? You’re from Canada? Oh how cool. I did not realize that before and a graceful one at that. Sweet!❤️

Sorry for the triple post. For some reason I can’t do anything on this site any more. All the functions have gradually been disappearing but now I can’t even post a simple message. A yellow line keeps going across the top of the page so I kept clicking on post and this is what happens. I’m not editing them. That will be another huge problem.

I can’t use the search function, post from my notepad, or post pictures. Now I can’t even post a simple message. Oddly enough I’m not having issues anywhere else. Just here.

Sorry for the triple post. For some reason I can’t do anything on this site any more. All the functions have gradually been disappearing but now I can’t even post a simple message. A yellow line keeps going across the top of the page so I kept clicking on post and this is what happens. I’m not editing them. That will be another huge problem.

I can’t use the search function, post from my notepad, or post pictures. Now I can’t even post a simple message. Oddly enough I’m not having issues anywhere else. Just here.

Sorry for the triple post. For some reason I can’t do anything on this site any more. All the functions have gradually been disappearing but now I can’t even post a simple message. A yellow line keeps going across the top of the page so I kept clicking on post and this is what happen. I’m not editing them. That will be another huge problem.

It’s taking minutes for my post to show up After I hit post , instead of a split second like normal.

Sorry for the triple post. For some reason I can’t do anything on this site any more. All the functions have gradually been disappearing but now I can’t even post a simple message. A yellow line keeps going across the top of the page so I kept clicking on post and this is what happen. I’m not editing them. That will be another huge problem.

It’s taking minutes for my post to show up After I hit post , instead of a split second like normal.
That yellow line and a double post happened to me too, several days ago.

Back