Is There A Song That Always Brings Tears To Your Eyes?

There aren't any that bring me to tears but here are two that fill me with profound sadness. The first is one about the artist going by The Dakota, the building where John Lennon was killed. The second to me is about the way we as humans destroy special places.

The Last Resort doesn't bring tears to my eyes but it does give me the chills because it is so true in a sad way.

This is kind of a strange pick since it isn't really a popular song but I still vividly remember when my parents took me too see this movie. I was only 7 and it was the first "adult" movie that I latched on to and still love it to this day. My parents bought the album after seeing the movie and played it constantly. Now whenever I watch this movie and this music plays over the montage part in the movie, tears swell up thinking of a very innocent time in my life and how things changed so quickly.

I used to make cd's for my parents to listen to around their home......and when I listen to them now they just get to me.

There's one by Johnny Mathis that brings tears to my eyes, but I can't think of the name of it right now.

The Shadow of Your Smile is a good one........
In My Life..........the Beatles

I used to make cd's for my parents to listen to around their home......and when I listen to them now they just get to me.

There's one by Johnny Mathis that brings tears to my eyes, but I can't think of the name of it right now.

The Shadow of Your Smile is a good one........
In My Life..........the Beatles
Johnny Mathis is one of my favorite singers. Years ago I got to see him in person and he sang "Maria" from West Side Story. I was crying like a baby and when I looked around the room every woman in there was also crying. He has a beautiful voice.

Back