Isn't ageing a beast sometimes ?

Old age hasn't slowed Maggie Smith down one second! So, she's not "beautiful" by the conventions of 21-year-old beauty. Who cares?

61256055-11099195-image-a-28_1660140034315.jpg
Regarding all the room in Hogans pants, He's just wearing old jeans that he got too slim for. I lost 44 pounds last winter and I had more room in them than Hogan, even if I didn't get that thin. Weight loss is so slow that you tend not to notice this. You just keep cinching up your belt forcing your pants into natural pleats that for some reason turn into one big pleat that gravitates to the front of you pants. It looks so stupid, but of course you don't notice until one day you look in the mirror and realize you need to buy a smaller pant size, because you look like a rodeo clown. So I bought a pair of size 38s and quickly realized, I needed a size 36. I'm shooting for 34s, but that's probably another 6 months down down road. Men, don't try to wear your old pants when you lose weight. When the top button drops down below your belt buckle, people will look at you and wonder, "What's wrong with that guy?" When top of your pants drops below the buckle, you're looking like a real loser. No one wants to hold a Tupper Wear Party in your pants.

Back