It is the Age Of Aquariums

Meanderer

Supreme Member
Coral Reef Aquarium & The Best Relax Music - 2 Hours.....(FULL SCREEN)

bc5cb7c0b10159c8cf5eb205c2582388.jpg

Had a 5 gallon one with a Betta in, but just too much work! Decided to sell the thing and all accessories we had for it. It was nice, but the upkeep of the fish, buying live plants and other stuff..........just too much cost and work.

Had a 5 gallon one with a Betta in, but just too much work! Decided to sell the thing and all accessories we had for it. It was nice, but the upkeep of the fish, buying live plants and other stuff..........just too much cost and work.

Yeah, I agree CR, that the work and upkeep are a big turnoff when considering a live tank. I gave our dentist an aquarium DVD that he pops into the player. Kids love it and are mesmerized by it even though it is a DVD. However, those who know will tell you there is nothing like the real thing.

I just have a small aquarium with one goldfish.

I just needed another living thing in my apartment.

Not much problem at all. Tolerates the temperature summer and winter.

Bettas are kind of fussy.

Beautiful sink! But what a nightmare to keep clean. I suspect it's not to be taken seriously though :D

Regarding the Aquarium Tunnel in Dubai...there's something fishy about that guy she's pointing at. Cool pic!

Beautiful sink! But what a nightmare to keep clean. I suspect it's not to be taken seriously though :D

Regarding the Aquarium Tunnel in Dubai...there's something fishy about that guy she's pointing at. Cool pic!

.....fishy, indeed!
maxresdefault.jpg

Back