Just A Little Bit Of Not Much

About ten years ago I was visiting a friend and her daughter started using this magical gizmo to make popcorn. I was mesmerized and bought one when I got home. Subsequently bought one for our kids, some friends, and to keep in our RV. No shaking involved and everyone loves theirs.

It's got a 25 year warranty. I had a problem with one and they sent a replacement part, no questions asked. At $39.99 it might seem a little spendy, but I'm here to tell you it makes great popcorn.

p.s. Reading your post yesterday inspired me to have popcorn for dinner last night!

View attachment 342490
I forgot about these, I had seen them years ago. Dunno if I want to spend that much tho'.
Tried popping my kernels on the stove. They didn't pop very well.

Thanks for the tip. 🌹

RR, if you have a decent thrift store, watch for an electric popcorn popper. I found one for a pittance. It didn’t look like it had been used. Probably previously owned by people like me who thought it was a good idea, but it was never put into use. Mine was donated back after it took up space for a couple of years.

RR, if you have a decent thrift store, watch for an electric popcorn popper. I found one for a pittance. It didn’t look like it had been used. Probably previously owned by people like me who thought it was a good idea, but it was never put into use. Mine was donated back after it took up space for a couple of years.
@Jules, funny you mention thrift stores... our two closed up months ago. Goodwill and Savers, both! Just the other day my son said he heard something about them "going online", Surely that can't be.

Off topic, sorry, But thanks for your input!

I just came back from the store again. The other day I did a big shop and stocked up as much as I can. But I used my last onion yesterday to make Swiss steak. I don't feel right without a few onions in the house, so ..... Aldi's is only up the main road about a mile.

Of course I can't stop myself; bought an extra can of dog food in case; even tho' I'm on auto-delivery from Amazon. Oh, and then I needed disinfecting wipes for the kitchen and a small (very small) pkg. of chocolate chip cookies.

iu
In other news, my darling GGS is smiling now.....
View attachment 342222
Awww, huggable sweetie pie! 💚

Doing lots of laundry today; colors, whites, comforter and more colors and the final load was.... Doggie Delights Toys!

Emptied out her large basket, aired it on the deck and threw all her "stuffies" in the machine. Rubber things stayed out and washed in the sink. She loves mostly stuffies.

Well, when the machine finished, I found GOBS of stuffing on most everything! OMG, had to wipe off so many little toys. The culprit was a dark yellow bear-thing, rather large and was very cuddly. I say was. I'll miss it too.

They've all been tumbling in the drier. Can't wait to see the filter! It's been too long since I've done this.

I did manage to vacuum half my LR and dining area, especially where Doggie hangs out.
Tomorrow, when my back stops hurting, I'll finish.

Your comment about not know what this is puts me in mind of my son recently waxing poetic to his wife in front of me about the French toast casserole I used to make.

Who, me? I have no recollection of making French toast casserole... I simply nodded along, too embarrassed to say I had no idea what he was talking about.

Your comment about not know what this is puts me in mind of my son recently waxing poetic to his wife in front of me about the French toast casserole I used to make.

Who, me? I have no recollection of making French toast casserole... I simply nodded along, too embarrassed to say I had no idea what he was talking about.
@StarSong , at least you made a great impression! Just hope no one asks for the recipe:giggle:
@MarkD , you can bring the gin, once I figure out what this dish is, love to have ya.

Back