Just senior humor

a43031c4439d373bb485af73084d7517.jpg

ITS LATE AND YOU ARE ALL ALONE YOU THOUGHT;
Well that went well!
Let's try it again. Who the hell are you ?
Is this first contact or a PLASTIC TWACKER !

A 70-year-old man has never been married. One day, he meets a beautiful 17-year-old girl, and it is love at first sight. They get married and go to Florida for their honeymoon. When they get back, his friend says to him, "So, tell me, how was it?" "Oh, it was beautiful," says the man. "The sun, the surf, we made love almost every night, we -"

His friend interrupts him. "A man your age! How did you make love almost every night?" "Oh," says the man, "we almost made love Monday, we almost made love Tuesday..."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

“I love you,” she said. “Is that you talking,” I asked, “Or the wine?” “It’s me talking to the wine.”
Once you’re married, people stop asking about your sex life. They know you don’t have one.
Sure, I play the world’s most dangerous sport. I disagreed with my wife.

Arguing with someone you know is like trying to read the “Terms of Use” on the internet.
Eventually, you just give up and click, “I Agree.”

I see a woman in the supermarket and say, “You know, I’ve lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?”
“Why?” asks the Hottie? “Because every time I talk to a beautiful woman my wife appears out of nowhere.”

Back