Kim Jong-Un planning to Escape from North Korea

and defect to China?

The young lady who posted this video escaped from No Korea and is now living in the USA. She makes these videos to raise awareness about the plight of No Korean citizens. Anyway, here she shares news about Kim arranging his escape from No Korea in the very near future.

I have to admit that I'm not up on palace intrigue in N. Korea. But I have to say I'm quite skeptical of this video claim. Kim skipping out on N. Korea??? It's kind of like Hitler, escaping Germany. He is N. Korea.
Hitler's only escape from Germany was suicide, and he took that route.

I checked everything I could find on this young lady. She's totally legit.

I would neither buy nor discount this "story." On the surface, the idea doesn't seem to pass the reasonableness test until you think that a brutal dictator may not have ingratiated himself with those who could do him in. Also, he does seem to have a streak of paranoia and has disappeared into China before.

Last edited:
Exactly right, murr,urr! hahaha! Could be true, might not. I wonder why he would telegraph his intentions? But,
it IS an interesting story. No matter what the subject, there will be one or two who will go to the ends of the internet to discredit
any statement made.
"Jeez!" is exactly the correct response!

Jeeez. I just thought it was interesting. I also think it's likely. Certainly not unthinkable.
Youtube is not where I go for "hard news", but you go right ahead.
yes it's certainly not impossible.. more so that the woman despite all her Youtube videos isn't as truthful as she makes it to be.. but anyhow.. this is wandering dangerously into politics, so it might be time to back off this subject

People out in the rural areas away from the cities have been starving to death literally since Korea split in to north and south. Those parts of the country are never filmed.

Last edited:
Assassinations seem to be routine in N. Korea and Kim orchestrated quite a few himself. He did seem to cozy up to Trump and reduced hostilities with the South. He might have been contemplating normalization with S. Korea and the generals prefer confrontation which gives them purpose.

Back