King Charles Diagnosed with Cancer...

Your Talk TV news ladies, are dressed and speaking normally,
Supernatural, ITV were very dour, and repetitive, even the
video clips were repeated many times.

Mike.

No Cancers as far as we're aware.. in the immediate family. ..except the Queens' father, Charles' Grandfather who died young from Lung Cancer..only 56, but of course he was a chain smoker.. The Queen and none of her children smoke... the only smokers were princess Margaret and prince Harry
The Queen Mother had surgery to remove a tumour after being diagnosed with colon cancer. Some years later (1980's I believe), she had breast cancer and underwent surgery to remove a lump. To be honest, I only know this because I remember a work friend having breast cancer at the same time and she mentioned it.

Hopefully they have discovered the cancer early and he will make a good recovery.

Due to observations of King Charles a while back, the fingers' swelling he suffered from, leads me to believe it could be a lymphomatic type of cancer. Lymphomas causes swelling in extremities if the fluids from the nodes leaks into the surrounding tissues.

Or maybe Hodgkin's disease...

Not an expert, just observations over the years...
Would that include Myeloma (bone marrow cancer)? There was a rumour that the Queen was suffering from myeloma during the last year of her life. Of course, rumours are often not true but, your post reminded me and I wondered.

Sorry to read about the loss of your son. x

The Queen Mother had surgery to remove a tumour after being diagnosed with colon cancer. Some years later (1980's I believe), she had breast cancer and underwent surgery to remove a lump. To be honest, I only know this because I remember a work friend having breast cancer at the same time and she mentioned it.

Hopefully they have discovered the cancer early and he will make a good recovery.
I don't know if that's absolutely true...tbh, I don't think that was ever made public, but I do remember Lady Colin Campbell mentioning that the QM, had a ''bowel blockage''.. she didn't say cancer, and I tell you, LCC was really quite hateful about The QM, saying that she had the BB because she was lazy and spent half her day in bed, devouring chocolate and booze... and of course LCC is privy to a lot of Royal info that we the mere public are not... so if it was true...that the QM had had breast cancer, I'm sure we would all have heard about it...

My sympathies for the King. Hopefully with proper healthcare he’ll come through.
Thanks @Mike I always try to find the best video that states things straight-forward-and-to-the-point... BBC news and (the worst for repeating) Sky news ehehe...are running around in circles too many times.

I personally believe that he might have known much earlier, which is probably why Catherine, POW went in for her operation (which I believe might be tubal ligation) due to recovery time set out (a friend of mine went through that operation and it took her that time to recover)...

I'm hoping treatments are effective but after losing my son to an aggressive cancer at just 26, three months from diagnosis and death. I must admit I'm very worried...
So sorry for the loss of your son. That’s so very sad. 😞

Just a quick question.

If Charles and William die, does Harry get the throne? Or does William's first son get the throne.

Thanks @Mike I always try to find the best video that states things straight-forward-and-to-the-point... BBC news and (the worst for repeating) Sky news ehehe...are running around in circles too many times.

I personally believe that he might have known much earlier, which is probably why Catherine, POW went in for her operation (which I believe might be tubal ligation) due to recovery time set out (a friend of mine went through that operation and it took her that time to recover)...

I'm hoping treatments are effective but after losing my son to an aggressive cancer at just 26, three months from diagnosis and death. I must admit I'm very worried...
A tubal ligation is a minor surgery with a quick recovery period. I had one at age 45 on a Thursday and was sent home within hours of waking up from the anesthesia. I was back at work on Monday. A younger friend had one on Friday and went to work on Monday. I suspect Catherine had something much more serious to be in the hospital that long.

I wish King Charles well and am very sorry about the loss of your son. He was so young. Two of my friends lost children young and it’s heartbreaking.

I don't know if that's absolutely true...tbh, I don't think that was ever made public, but I do remember Lady Colin Campbell mentioning that the QM, had a ''bowel blockage''.. she didn't say cancer, and I tell you, LCC was really quite hateful about The QM, saying that she had the BB because she was lazy and spent half her day in bed, devouring chocolate and booze... and of course LCC is privy to a lot of Royal info that we the mere public are not... so if it was true...that the QM had had breast cancer, I'm sure we would all have heard about it
🙏 for King Charles, 🙏 also for Prince William and Princess Kate so much more pressure for them at this time.
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy Lady Colin Campbell, she is a wealth of knowledge as you pointed out Holly, and she makes me laugh though sometimes does lean to the dramatics. From all accounts H and M are not wanted in the UK and rightly so, I hope that when Harry does meet his father, King C will have a third person in the room.

Back