Ladies thinning hair

Yes, me too... I've always had nice thick wavy hair, It has been coming out by the handfuls the last few months..😢...it is now thin, fine and frizzy....I'm thinking about a wig.
I noticed in the past year that I was losing some hair, but it really started shedding after the first of the year. I have been taking some hair gummies for mostly a year (I stopped a couple times when I was sick either with influenza A or Covid & had more medications to take) & started using a special shampoo (by the same brand as the gummies - Grande) several months ago. I am trying a different hair style, but still go to the stylist for coloring (I know I shouldn't but I only knew my mother with a full head of gray hair & thus why I color -- I know, I know!) I have a cowlick in the back & I am forever trying to cover that with teasing & hair spray.

Well...I used to be a hairdresser in one of my other lives and I've colored my hair up until my 60s so I understand that this hair loss is part of the aging process, kinda like 'my skin used to be very nice .... smooth and firm....now it's wrinkled and blotchy...I just try to do the best I can with what's there, as we all do.

Back