Let's post a thread about something completely stupid (and see how many respond)!

grahamg

Old codger
The clue is in the title, this is I thread about things that are completely stupid. !!!!!!!

(actually I'm getting ignored a bit on another section of the forum, so thought I'd cause a ruck here, but don't let that stop you posting somethin stupid like "I love you, I love you". :love:!).

Last edited:
Oh, you are so easily entertained. LOL
As we all are. I will sort through my file of stupid stuff and be back tomorrow.
I knew you would not be able to resist, and I look forward to tomorrow, ("the sun will come out tomorrow, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar....". :giggle: )!

(could be a long running thread in its infancy here, what do you think?)

Oh, you are so easily entertained. LOL
As we all are. I will sort through my file of stupid stuff and be back tomorrow.
I am still searching and it is not that stupid is hard to find, it is just that the real world versions are often hard to distill down to a few short lines. I have a new neighbor who provides a near constant supply of stupidity to the neighborhood, but I cannot find much humor in most of things he has done.

I am still searching and it is not that stupid is hard to find, it is just that the real world versions are often hard to distill down to a few short lines. I have a new neighbor who provides a near constant supply of stupidity to the neighborhood, but I cannot find much humor in most of things he has done.
Just give us a taster and we'll see if we can find some humour in it! :unsure::whistle:.

Just give us a taster and we'll see if we can find some humour in it! :unsure::whistle:.
When he moved in, he and his wife had two very nice little dogs. He immediately took down their backyard fence and told me that he was going to build a better one; which, of course he didn't do. It was not long before the dogs wandered off and were grabbed by coyotes. The dogs had been given to his wife by her father before he passed and like the idiot that he is, he went down to the SPCA and brought home two other small dogs thinking that would gain her forgiveness. It did not and she left him shortly thereafter. The two new dogs went back to the shelter.

He did a whole lot of other dumb stuff which drove her out the door as well, and now we are stuck with a truly stupid guy who has no day-to-day guidance at all. (Forget day-to-day guidance, this guy needs hourly guidance.)

His latest thing was to go out and butcher the beautiful flowering cherry tree in his front yard. It was gorgeous and was very close to our property line. Now it looks like a bad prop in a horror movie. Everyone in the neighborhood loved looking at that tree. He said that he did it because it restricted his view of he front porch when he was returning home. (His front porch is shabby.)

He has drastically reduced the value of his home.

I am trying to come up with some acceptable line about our "crazy neighbor" for when we try to sell our own house. (Oh yes, and another plus for buying our house is that you get to live next to Crazy Ray who will provide "entertainment ??")

Back