Let's post anything and everything pertaining to Valentine's Day.

The second was an brand new 1982 Chevy S-10. Came dealer lifted. Had a custom camper shell made for it.(Had an odd sized bed and nobody had a shell to fit it). Naturally, then came flames. Of course, everyone said that red paint would never hold up to desert sun and would fade in no time. (wrong). :cool:
It was still red and shiny in 2003 when I sold it. (y) Not bad for 21 years of desert, snow country, and everything in between.

s10noflames.jpg s10noflames2.jpg S10inVT.jpg s-10lastday.jpg

26053399622ea7c352e059b82c8e21a1.jpg

Today I bought candy for my daughter and a bracelet that expresses a Mothers love for her daughter and I bought her daughter, my granddaughter, a bracelet saying how much it means to be her grandmother. My Husband bought them their cards and candy. I haven't decided what to buy my 2 grandson's yet so maybe I'll just give them gift cards or money. My husband teased me and told me not to buy him anything because I already was the best gift he ever received.

2-12-2021 will be my twin nieces' birthday. That is also my late father's birthday. Happy Birthday to all who will be celebrating a birthday in the days ahead. 🌹

Back