Let's Say Something Good/Positive About the USA!

We traveled to many Islands....But nothing is like the USA....I wouldn't leave this land, ever at my age, anymore.....
Thank God my Grand parents came from Italy....Both my Mom's parents and my Dad's parents....
We have many Cousins, some have past and still have their kids living in the USA....
My brother gathered as many cousins to see some we never met....last year....
We couldn't do it this year....Very Sad....
I'll live here forever and die here.....
Yes Gaer, God Bless America...(Let's keep it that way)….
We are in a nasty place, where some don't want (God Bless America)....
I'm sad that I have to put that here....
I Pray...

Yes, we have the most cases of the virus and deaths but then we have 50 States as compared to other places like Europe! Yes, we have had rioting and protesting but because we believe in ourselves and liberty and change! Yes, we have our problems but then so does the rest of the world.

I must say we are the most generous people on this Earth! We give and give!

12 good things about the usa

56 incredible facts

So, what do you have to say that is positive about the USA? If you have nothing but negative about the USA this thread may not be for you.

I am a proud American and believe in the progress and love of our country!

FlgYNTi.jpg

Yes, we have the most cases of the virus and deaths but then we have 50 States as compared to other places like Europe! Yes, we have had rioting and protesting but because we believe in ourselves and liberty and change! Yes, we have our problems but then so does the rest of the world.

I must say we are the most generous people on this Earth! We give and give!

12 good things about the usa

56 incredible facts

So, what do you have to say that is positive about the USA? If you have nothing but negative about the USA this thread may not be for you.

I am a proud American and believe in the progress and love of our country!

FlgYNTi.jpg

USA is a free nation, one that I love and is a nation under God. The best nation there ever was besides Israel. We have had riots, plagues, viruses, etc. before and it passed. This too shall pass. We need to focus on God and praise Him in the midst of this. By the way, God blesses those who put their trust in Him!

Our country was birthed in riots, destruction of property, refusal to follow inequitable laws, civil disobedience, and insistence on changes in the government.
Truth is, we haven't changed all that much. .

Would that political leaders learned to listen before We The People again resort to those attention-getting tactics.

244 years and counting. In the US as elsewhere, the ultra-wealthy and political class are s-l-o-w learners.

When things are at their worst, some Americans show the best of themselves. They pitch in to help their neighbors, friends and even strangers. I've seen plenty of stories about citizens who risk their lives to pull strangers from burning cars and buildings, volunteering to feed the hungry, sheltering the displaced and things like that. I still believe there are more good people than bad in this country but unfortunately many of the stories about kindness, courage, heroism by everyday people do not make the news.

Last edited:
When things are at their worst, some Americans show the best of themselves. They pitch in to help their neighbors, friends and even strangers. I've seen plenty of stories about citizens who risk their lives to pull strangers from burning cars and things like that. I still believe there are more good people than bad in this country but unfortunately many of the stories about kindness, courage, heroism by everyday people do not make the news.
This is true. It's also true of people in other countries. We can be a remarkable, selfless species.

Our country was birthed in riots, destruction of property, refusal to follow inequitable laws, civil disobedience, and insistence on changes in the government.
Truth is, we haven't changed all that much. .

Would that political leaders learned to listen before We The People again resort to those attention-getting tactics.

244 years and counting. In the US as elsewhere, the ultra-wealthy and political class are s-l-o-w learners.
And where is the positive? I only ask because of the thread title.😜

And where is the positive? I only ask because of the thread title.😜
The positive is that we continue to move forward despite having to drag many entrenched or powerful people along, kicking and screaming though they may be.

Old tactics, new problems. America is what we've always been. A citizenry who will rage against the machine.

Back