Lets talk about favorite snacks

To be serious for a minute(if that's possible), I have relatives over the pond that send me Terry's Dark Chocolate Oranges every year. Love them. :)

View attachment 187023
I remember buying Trader Joe's version of this! So delicious - and kinda fun, too!
Just put 3 on my Christmas list - one for each of my kids' families. The kids will likely remember having them and the grands will get a kick out of them, I'm sure.

To be serious for a minute(if that's possible), I have relatives over the pond that send me Terry's Dark Chocolate Oranges every year. Love them. :)

View attachment 187023
We've found them and another brand even here, usually between Thanksgiving and New Years. Daughter and i th like them, but they makes one raspberry cream inside that's my favorite.

For people that eat snacks, do you have desserts after meals? Are snacks in lieu of dessert. DH likes dessert so we have something with lunchtime coffee and something small after dinner. I’m content with a sliver sized piece of whatever.

I rarely snack but crave salt. In the summer I’ll eat popcorn. If I have something it’ll likely be nuts, cheezies, or lime flavoured chips. Absolutely nothing after dinner.

For people that eat snacks, do you have desserts after meals? Are snacks in lieu of dessert. DH likes dessert so we have something with lunchtime coffee and something small after dinner. I’m content with a sliver sized piece of whatever.

I rarely snack but crave salt. In the summer I’ll eat popcorn. If I have something it’ll likely be nuts, cheezies, or lime flavoured chips. Absolutely nothing after dinner.
I usually have a little something sweet around 3:00 rather than immediately after a meal.

Saltine crackers, very lightly buttered and then popped under the oven broiler until they turn dark golden brown.

My Mother used to fix these for me (they were a way of using slightly stale crackers) and they are still my absolute favorite warm, salty treat.

~First and foremost Ice cream
~Activia yogurt
~Nature Valley Sweet & Salty peanut granola bars
~Pistachios (finally got the shelled ones)
~Potato chips (just bought Utz 18 bag variety: sour cream & onion, plain and barbeque)
~Waffles and Golden cheese blintzes (usually used for breakfast but both can be used as snacks)

I used to love apples with peanut butter and sometimes with caramel dip but the apples I've bought didn't taste that good so I stopped buying them. I was also into Pop Corners kettle corn variety once. I will probably buy them again.

@Jules I used to love the lime flavored taco chips (Doritos I believe) but I haven't seen them in awhile.

Back