Lonely hearts adverts,........,first drafts!)

I'm saying that this >

says more about who you are (in a positive light) than anything you've fiddled with so far.
Well maybe yes, but I could be misleading the potential lady too don't forget, and of course it says nothing about what I'm looking for, (all those sexiness, liveliness, ability to show forbearing or acceptance of a life not quite so genteel as most seem to require, who would be better suited to a suave professor of aeronautics who keeps himself fit, and has personality to burn, plus a trail of women desirous of his attention I seem to remember!).
Thanks for the positive input there anyway, and if its true there is a partner in the world for everyone I must stand some kind of a chance. :)

Well maybe yes, but I could be misleading the potential lady too don't forget, and of course it says nothing about what I'm looking for, (all those sexiness, liveliness, ability to show forbearing or acceptance of a life not quite so genteel as most seem to require, who would be better suited to a suave professor of aeronautics who keeps himself fit, and has personality to burn, plus a trail of women desirous of his attention I seem to remember!).
Thanks for the positive input there anyway, and if its true there is a partner in the world for everyone I must stand some kind of a chance. :)
Only thing left to say is Good Luck.

A man and I were talking about our experiences in dating in general. He laments that a lot of men and women, those over 50, were unrealistic about their expectations hoping to find the total package. Not realizing they're not even close to being a total package! 😅🤣🤣🤣 Yes! so true when we should be focusing on one's character instead of outside appearances. For one thing, beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but there are lucky ones that are pleasant to all eyes at any age 🙂 It's definitely a ++++ to find someone "physically well preserved" whose character will blend with ours. Someone we can be with, who won't change for us and vice versa.

Let's make it simple ~ don't want love? No problem, it'll leave you alone. Those who seek will find their match. Be the kind of person you would like to be with. Live, love, be happy-er.

Here is my shortest version of said ad:

"Woman wanted, someone able to appreciate "Barkis is willing" type of man, with farming connections and good heart, (send photo, 50-70 age range)".

Here is my shortest version of said ad:

"Woman wanted, someone able to appreciate "Barkis is willing" type of man, with farming connections and good heart, (send photo, 50-70 age range)".
Refined still further to:

"Lady able to appreciate "Barkis is willing" type man with farming connections and a good heart, (aged 50-70yrs), wanted"

A man and I were talking about our experiences in dating in general. He laments that a lot of men and women, those over 50, were unrealistic about their expectations hoping to find the total package. Not realizing they're not even close to being a total package! 😅🤣🤣🤣 Yes! so true when we should be focusing on one's character instead of outside appearances. For one thing, beauty may be in the eye of the beholder but there are lucky ones that are pleasant to all eyes at any age 🙂 It's definitely a ++++ to find someone "physically well preserved" whose character will blend with ours. Someone we can be with, who won't change for us and vice versa.

Let's make it simple ~ don't want love? No problem, it'll leave you alone. Those who seek will find their match. Be the kind of person you would like to be with. Live, love, be happy-er.
A very tactful reply!

Back