Long Hair Fetish

On my. You didn’t have any pictures taken of yourself with knee length hair?
That’s so surprising, especially coming from you 😎

If I had knee length hair I would have taken pictures of it for sure
Not surprising at all Keesha... :oops: the one old camera I had was almost always used to take pictures of my daughter... I didn't take up photography as a hobby until late in life..

I did look last night for some pics but the old one I have taken by other people, are not full body size, so the length of my hair isn't evident..

How in the world does one wash knee length hair? And how often? Understand, this question comes from a person who always washed my hair by squirting some shampoo in my hand and then piling my hair on my head and scrubbing it for a minute or so, then rinsing, conditioning, and rinsing again.

How in the world does one wash knee length hair? And how often? Understand, this question comes from a person who always washed my hair by squirting some shampoo in my hand and then piling my hair on my head and scrubbing it for a minute or so, then rinsing, conditioning, and rinsing again.
When I had very long hair, I didn't have a shower, so I had to bend over the bath twice a week, and use a jug to wash my hair. Not the best way, but I didn't have back problems then..I wouldn't be able to do that these days!.. I did occasionally get the hairdresser to wash it when I got it trimmed, but I was a single parent I couldn't afford either regular hairdressers appointments , or waste film on my camera taking pictures of myself...

When I had very long hair, I didn't have a shower, so I had to bend over the bath twice a week, and use a jug to wash my hair. Not the best way, but I didn't have back problems then..I wouldn't be able to do that these days!.. I did occasionally get the hairdresser to wash it when I got it trimmed, but I was a single parent I couldn't afford either regular hairdressers appointments , or waste film on my camera taking pictures of myself...

Well that would have been a deal-breaker for me, for sure, Holly. Kudos to you for your commitment to your hair.

Not surprising at all Keesha... :oops: the one old camera I had was almost always used to take pictures of my daughter... I didn't take up photography as a hobby until late in life..

I did look last night for some pics but the old one I have taken by other people, are not full body size, so the length of my hair isn't evident..
Let me rephrase that. Surprising to me.
I didn’t take up photography until later on either nor did I take many photos of myself with long hair but others did so I have plenty of photos of me with hair of every length. Almost all the pictures are full length body photos. Even my friends wanted to get all my hair in the photos since it was a BIG part of who I was. In fact most pictures taken by others I’d have to crop, if I wanted a close up of my face.

It’s shocking, to ‘me’, that nobody took any full length body shots of you , especially since you like to have them.

Who takes your full body length shots of you now?
Is the full length body shot of you a new thing ?
Did you not like how you looked when you were younger with knee length hair?

Let me rephrase that. Surprising to me.
I didn’t take up photography until later on either nor did I take many photos of myself with long hair but others did so I have plenty of photos of me with hair of every length. Almost all the pictures are full length body photos. Even my friends wanted to get all my hair in the photos since it was a BIG part of who I was. In fact most pictures taken by others I’d have to crop, if I wanted a close up of my face.

It’s shocking, to ‘me’, that nobody took any full length body shots of you , especially since you like to have them.

Who takes your full body length shots of you now?
Is the full length body shot of you a new thing ?
Did you not like how you looked when you were younger with knee length hair?
you have no idea who I am...all my life I've had problems with my looks, never wanted photos taken of me... I've only come to be at peace with myself in the last few years, and even then, still not great with it.. last vacation a couple of weeks ago, I had no pics taken of me from the front!!!!

ETA ..I do have old pictures of me as I said but some are before my hair was down to my knees..but most are pictures as I said already , of head and shoulders shots... I really don't know why I'm defending myself here, it's beginning to irritate me... :oops:

you have no idea who I am...all my life I've had problems with my looks, never wanted photos taken of me... I've only come to be at peace with myself in the last few years, and even then, still not great with it.. last vacation a couple of weeks ago, I had no pics taken of me from the front!!!!

ETA ..I do have old pictures of me as I said but some are before my hair was down to my knees..but most are pictures as I said already , of head and shoulders shots... I really don't know why I'm defending myself here, it's beginning to irritate me... :oops:

I’m not sure why you are getting defensive either. 🤔 I don’t think I was rude in any of my responses but like I said already , I’ll drop it.
( which I already did )🙂

Nice hair, Pappy
As for me, after it gets ear length, I can't do a thing with it
So, I plop on a cap

hair.jpg

Back in the late '60s my hair was shoulder length
My lady liked it, but it got to be in the way when working
Her hair was down to the small of her back

Anyway, my hair has gotten a bit long again, but no longer wearing a cap, as I'm just runnin' around town
Thing is, the doors are off the Jeep this time of year, and I'm lookin' a bit wild by the time I stop at a store.
So.....I lick my hands and smooth it back with my fingers

Seriously, I don't know how you ladies do it

....but I'm glad you do

Last edited:
And I’m sorry for pressuring you about pictures hollydolly. I see that I was. 😏

Clearly I’m far more vain than you are cause I’d be sure to have plenty of pictures if my hair were ever got that long.

Back