Long Hair Fetish

There was a woman I worked with that had hair like Crystal Gale down nearly to her ankles. I would like to know why women do that because it seems it would be monster hassle every day. I love short hair and ever crew cuts on some women, incredibly sexy.

There was a woman I worked with that had hair like Crystal Gale down nearly to her ankles. I would like to know why women do that because it seems it would be monster hassle every day. I love short hair and ever crew cuts on some women, incredibly sexy.
Long hair isnā€™t for everyone and I certainly agree that short hair on some women can look incredibly sexy.

Most woman that grow their hair that long put it up in a bun so it stays out of the way and only have it down for special occasions. Itā€™s actually not that much of a hassle since one gets used to it.

Hereā€™s a video on a bun that uses no hair accessories

If anyoneā€™s interested.

Last edited:
How in the world does one wash knee length hair? And how often? Understand, this question comes from a person who always washed my hair by squirting some shampoo in my hand and then piling my hair on my head and scrubbing it for a minute or so, then rinsing, conditioning, and rinsing again.
Squirting shampoo and piling hair on top of your head to shampoo is not recommended.

Itā€™s recommended to first comb out your hair from the bottom to the top. Add a drop of conditioner to the very ends then use diluted shampoo ( 1 part shampoo to 5 parts water shaken up ) using warm water.

Rinse well with cold water. Cold water smooths down the cuticle of your hair and closes the pores which creates smoother hair.

Some people use Apple Cider vinegar rinses
It helps eliminate dandruff naturally while adding lots of shine. Thatā€™s 2 tbsps per litre of water.

I donā€™t ever use a hair dryer but if you do itā€™s recommended to use the warm or cool cycle not hot.

Just thought you might like some helpful tips
šŸ„°

Squirting shampoo and piling hair on top of your head to shampoo is not recommended.

Itā€™s recommended to first comb out your hair from the bottom to the top. Add a drop of conditioner to the very ends then use diluted shampoo ( 1 part shampoo to 5 parts water shaken up ) using warm water.

Rinse well with cold water. Cold water smooths down the cuticle of your hair and closes the pores which creates smoother hair.

Some people use Apple Cider vinegar rinses
It helps eliminate dandruff naturally while adding lots of shine. Thatā€™s 2 tbsps per litre of water.

I donā€™t ever use a hair dryer but if you do itā€™s recommended to use the warm or cool cycle not hot.

Just thought you might like some helpful tips
šŸ„°

Wow! What a commitment! Do you wash your hair when you shower?

i got tired of the long hair and the hair ties knotting in my hair and i can't do anything with it on my own beyond a ponytail or bun.

I love long hair, but unfortunately I've always had the Hair from Hell...limp (except for the cowlicks), thin, totally unmanageable. When my hair gets long it gets brittle and breaks, no matter what I do. My hairdresser said it's because I have thyroid disease...so I wear it extremely short and admire long hair from afar...

The world's longest documented hair belongs to Xie Qiuping (China) at 5.627m (18 feet 5.54 in) when measured on 8 May 2004. She has been growing her hair since 1973 from the age of 13. ā€œItā€™s no trouble at all. Iā€™m used to it,ā€ said Xie Qiuping.

Back