love

Ronni

The motormouth ;)
There was a time a few years back that a very big deal was made about Love being a verb, an action word, and that it didn’t just happen, you had to work at it sometimes.

In line with that concept, This gem of wisdom by one of my favorite humans became one of my most favorite quotes about love.
6A9ADDA3-8C1F-4561-AF06-A242109831A9.jpeg

Tom Hanks stars as Mr. Rogers in an upcoming holiday season film.
Yes, I saw the commercial the other day and would like to see that movie. I will have to wait till it's on Netflix though so it won't be anytime soon.

I must be the odd one.

Mr Rogers kinda creeped me out
Really? He was a really nice man, probably too nice for some of these self-entitled wannabe’s that are roaming the streets and schools today. When my 1st grandson was growing up, we watched him while his parents were at work and we made sure that he watched Blues Clues and Mr. Rogers everyday.

Yes, I saw the commercial the other day and would like to see that movie. I will have to wait till it's on Netflix though so it won't be anytime soon.
I saw the commercial too, I like Tom Hanks I’m glad he’s going to play the part. I’ll get my granddaughter to go to the movie with me.😊

And the little kids got cartoon . Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood to replace Mr. Rogers.

https://www.tvguide.com/news/mr-rogers-spinoff-daniel-tigers-neighborhood-1052562/

iu

Same here.

I liked the Eddie Murphy version better.

Hey Trade: Eddie is going to host SNL on 12/21 and do his famous skits, including that of Mr. Rogers, or so I have been told.

Back