Mar. 2022 will the mandates end?

Cassius Clay was a draft-dodging bum. Period.
Back in the day I would have agreed, however as I get older and have more perspective I can respect him. He seems to have really been a conscientious objector on religious grounds. Even though back then I had no time for his religion or explanations. And he willingly went to jail rather than escaping to Canada or some other haven, which would have been easy for him.

So today I have to disagree.

And I was slow to call him Mohamad Ali, but now do. Dropped the Cassius thing years ago.

There are video lectures about vaccine/natural immunity studies and findings on YouTube.

A few really good non-political actual virologist, epidemiologist, doctor of infectious diseases channel names include "merogenomics" , "Drbeen Medical Lectures" , and "Vincent Racaniello" .
Thanks @Murrmurr these are good! Watching them takes time, but so far it does seem to be as you say good non-political analysis. I guess I am lazy, but I would rather see the peer reviewed published studies, a quicker read. But these are probably the best lecture or commentary type things I have seen.

This is the kind of thing we need in the US!

However my youtube now seems to be converted to Danish, LOL!

Okay, so I'm triple-vaccinated, but not a "programmed sheep".
If you gave your decision to get vaccinated some thought, you're not a programmed sheep.
If you made a decision to get vaccinated only because many others have, you're a programmed sheep.
If you repeatedly tell others to make the same decision you made & ridicule them for not making the same decision, you're programmed & trying to program others.

Back in the day I would have agreed, however as I get older and have more perspective I can respect him. He seems to have really been a conscientious objector on religious grounds. Even though back then I had no time for his religion or explanations. And he willingly went to jail rather than escaping to Canada or some other haven, which would have been easy for him.

So today I have to disagree.

And I was slow to call him Mohamad Ali, but now do. Dropped the Cassius thing years ago.
Actually, he didn't go to jail (if my memory serves me). He was threatened with a 5-year sentence, which he was willing to serve.
He wasn't allowed to work for several years. No income.
I think morality was a bigger part of the picture for him than religion.

Actually, he didn't go to jail (if my memory serves me). He was threatened with a 5-year sentence, which he was willing to serve.
He wasn't allowed to work for several years. No income.
I think morality was a bigger part of the picture for him than religion.
Got curious and it looks like you are mostly right about the jail time. He does seem to have spent 10 days in jail after his arrest and before his trial and maybe before posting bail? (https://cdnc.ucr.edu/?a=d&d=DS19681217.2.90&e=-------en--20--1--txt-txIN--------1) However after his conviction he did not go to jail. But he did lose the right to box for several key years. And he did stay in the US making himself available for jail if so ordered.

Don't know about the morality vs religion thing, you may be right. But the religious objection was a legal defense for what he did that he was denied.

Immunity natural and otherwise isn't measured by the presence of antibodies. Antibodies are only present and active while a person is sick. They decrease and disappear as you recover and get well. T-cell memory is how immunity is measured. Our T-cell memory is what keeps us all from contracting and dying of measles, polio, and common colds.
Yes I know that. My response was to,
"Having Covid doesn’t guarantee that your antibodies will last nor that you won’t get Covid again"

2yrs down the line , with no vaccinations ,
hubby and I have just kept ourselves safe when being out and having visitors ….
and that’s how it will be now ……
even before the COVID , we steered clear of anyone who had colds and coughs ,
and that’s how we will carry on ……….

Immunity natural and otherwise isn't measured by the presence of antibodies. Antibodies are only present and active while a person is sick.

Binding antibodes usually show up in blood tests after infection. Mayo Clinic states: "Results of COVID-19 antibody tests may not always be accurate, especially if the test was done too soon after infection..."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/covid-19-antibody-testing/about/pac-20489696

Mayo's indications for binding antibody testing:

• You had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past but weren't tested
  • You're about to have a medical procedure done in a hospital or clinic, especially if you've had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past
  • You've had a COVID-19 infection in the past and want to donate plasma, a part of your blood that contains antibodies that can help treat others who have severe cases of COVID-19

There are more sophisticated antibody tests used for research and some of these are in the works for general use.

Binding antibodes usually show up in blood tests after infection. Mayo Clinic states: "Results of COVID-19 antibody tests may not always be accurate, especially if the test was done too soon after infection..."

https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/covid-19-antibody-testing/about/pac-20489696

Mayo's indications for binding antibody testing:

• You had symptoms of COVID-19 in the past but weren't tested
  • You're about to have a medical procedure done in a hospital or clinic, especially if you've had a positive COVID-19 diagnostic test in the past
  • You've had a COVID-19 infection in the past and want to donate plasma, a part of your blood that contains antibodies that can help treat others who have severe cases of COVID-19

There are more sophisticated antibody tests used for research and some of these are in the works for general use.
It's probably safe to say that since early 2019, never before have more medical researchers looked at viruses more deeply and learned more.

It's probably safe to say that since early 2019, never before have more medical researchers looked at viruses more deeply and learned more.
Immunity natural and otherwise isn't measured by the presence of antibodies. Antibodies are only present and active while a person is sick. ...

Yep. And lots more to learn. But what I meant by the Mayo post in response to is to show that antibodies don't show during active infection. Antigens do show while ill (that's when you get a positive rapid test which measures antigens) and they trigger post infection antibody production. So while you're sick, you have antigens, then after you make antibodies. That's in general, not just Covid.

Back