Mask Info

No, but I will wash it now in All. I also have a package of disposable paper masks, which seem to be more comfortable. Maybe I'll just use those.

I stopped by Target last week, had a disposable mask on but as I was walking into the store the ear elastics broke. Well, I had a few people look at me with daggers in their eyes....then when I was checking out at the register, this super nice guy ahead of me said he had a bunch of masks in his truck because of his business. He waited for me outside until I checked out and gave me a few masks. Good guy!
I have since bought some masks online from Blue Planet.

The cloth ones are sturdier in the long run. With a filter you should be fine.

Sunny I would try the All free. Those perfumes are what is likely causing the irritation.

At the drugstore today I saw a man wearing the dirtiest mask I've ever seen. It was really nasty. He was ahead of me, so I backed up and pretended to look at something on a display.

Eeewww 😱😷

Last edited:
The title says Mask Info so I guess I'm not hijacking the thread by asking where you folks buy your reusable face masks.

I've been using my bandana rubber band masks but I would like to find a source of simple reusable masks.

I've done some searches on the internet but the variety in price, style, and availability makes my head swim.

Thanks, B

The title says Mask Info so I guess I'm not hijacking the thread by asking where you folks buy your reusable face masks.

I've been using my bandana rubber band masks but I would like to find a source of simple reusable masks.

I've done some searches on the internet but the variety in price, style, and availability makes my head swim.

Thanks, B
@Aunt Bea I got mine from Etsy. Here's the link to the seller I used.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/797684409/face-mask-100-cotton-washable-double?ref=yr_purchases

Thanks, B
Just walk into a hospital & pick up a few masks. Most hospitals have several dispensers with lots of masks.

I only wear it when I have to. I believe it is not good to breath through your mouth for very long and that is what I end up doing with a mask on. So I get in and out of the store as quickly as possible. Saves me money. I only buy what is on my list. I also wear it when I go down to check my mail or riding in the elevator because we have to. I think if it makes people think they are safe by wearing one, then by all means wear it. It doesn't make me feel safe at all. I will of course wear it when I go to my hair salon to get my hair cut in a couple of weeks.

Thanks to @moviequeen1 I've solved my mask situation with some temporary disposable masks from the local Walgreen's.

I was surprised when the clerk rang them up that they were subject to our normal 8% sales tax. I don't mind the extra money but IMO an essential item mandated by the government should not carry a sales tax. Another small injustice in the life of your poor old Aunt Bea.

Back