May I request your thoughts and prayers?

I'm sending good vibes.

Also, advice, in case nobody's mentioned it....to help with the body aches and fatigue, tell him to take at least 200 mcg of vit-K, 100 mcg (or 4000 iu) of vit-D3, 400mg Magnesium, and 2.4 mcg of vit-B12.
Oh! Thank you! He takes multiple vitamins and says that Advil helps for an hour or so. But, I will tell him this!
He can't die, can he?
he CAN'T can he?
I looked on-line and get no info or mixed messages!
Your suggestion is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!

Oh! Thank you! He takes multiple vitamins and says that Advil helps for an hour or so. But, I will tell him this!
He can't die, can he?
he CAN'T can he?
I looked on-line and get no info or mixed messages!
Your suggestion is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!
No, hon, he'll be fine within a couple weeks. But along with the supplements, he needs to sleep whenever he feels the need, so also tell him not to push himself. Healing is optimal during sleep.

I know some of you on here have the sweetest, kindest souls and for those who believe thoughts are things
and prayer can be felt and heard, I'm asking for your help, please.
This is my Son, Andre. He lives thousands of miles from me , alone, and has contracted a rather severe case of Omicron.
Of course, he tells me "Don't worry, Mom!" If you're a Mom, well, You know you can't do that.
He has terrible muscular pain all over his body with other symptoms and is trying to force himself to work. (He's a graphic artist)
It's painful and lingering. He is usually so healthy , strong and full of life! He was vaccinated, but.
Look, I know a lot of people are hurting too or even worse but even one simple little prayer will help so much!
I believe SO STRONGLY in focused, deeply felt prayer!

For those of you who pray, would you please pray for him? Thank you so much!
Done, I prayed for him and you. Great expectations will come. Believe.

Back