Members Funny Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on photos: Sometimes when I upload a photo from my existing files, it downloads sideways. How do I straighten picture to use? Thanks for any help.
Download a free program called Irfanview, from Irfanview.com. It is the best little graphic program I ever found and really easy to use. One you get it all you have to do is click your pic and hit control R or control L, depending on which way you want to turn. It will do everything you want to do with a pic, like resizing, etc.

tumblr_mooyegwHTE1s14nvmo1_500.jpg

Question on photos: Sometimes when I upload a photo from my existing files, it downloads sideways. How do I straighten picture to use? Thanks for any help.

Not to worry. I just either tilt the computer screen sideways or lay on my side to view the photo...

Women in short skirts are for something wonderful, fer sure, but not for fishing boats. Lookit' her - already busted up the boat and didn't even get smelly yet!

She does a wonderful backward dance, though. I was hopin' they would both go ass over tea kettle into the water . . . pièce de résistance.

I've never uploaded a photo to the forum, and had it turn sideways. I have an ACDsee program on my computer from my camera, and that has an editor rotate feature if I take a picture with the camera turned sideways. I know...no help. :p PS: always enjoy your signatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back