Men in Suits

some equal time for the so called distaff side:

Rae22e687327afda9a477e4939865a4fe

after all, we don't discriminate here ;)
that type of suit was what I wore to work on a daily basis... often the style of jacket would change but pretty much always the trouser suit, and not skirt..

I was in the Navy from the time I was 17 until I was 48, so most pictures of me are in uniform. I did find this one of my BS Graduating Class. Civilian cloths were required and I believe that I was a Chief Warrant Officer at the time. I tried to post the entire class but it was apparently too large. That is a shame because many of them were Aviators during the Vietnam War. A couple of them were shot down, but came down over water where they were picked up by our ships. One of my favorite guys was shot down over North Vietnam where he spent nearly a year in the Hanoi Hilton. He was skin and bone when he got back where he found that his wife had filed for divorce.

View attachment 165370View attachment 165370
Did all of you shop at the same store? You all look like you are wearing the same clothes.

LOL, You remember the PX from your day's in the military. That explains many thin
Sorry, I never gave it a thought. I read your post and I also had a friend spend time in the “Dungeon of Death” as he calls it (HH) He said it was like a scene from the movie “The Deer Hunter.” He had to search through his food, which was mostly rice, (if he got anything), looking for maggots and what not. I would kid him and tell him, “Oh, just like eating C-rations.”

Back