met my new neighbor yesterday

We had several 'neighbors' at the cabin
I thought they were rather cute
One came right up to my face while I was waking up
Sat there on the bed covers, wiggling his forearms
Then, as I talked to him, he raised more arms, opened his eye's wider, and skittered off
Might've been a she
Quite the backpack

Cute neighbor! I see them every once in awhile in my apt. I let them go on their Merry way. I just cleaned a cobweb off the wall they left me.

I have never known such a spider invasion as we've had this summer. Not so much in the house, but in the garden, even out front and on my car. Every morning I have to go out and brush spiders webs from just about every surface, on the shrubs, all over the plant pots, on the satellite dish, on the garden hose on the wall, on the trellises and fences on the shed and barn doors , on the front door, on the wing mirrors of my car... everywhere. ! Never known anything like it!!

It seems to be easing off a little bit now, maybe because it's becoming slighly colder at night amd they're not spinning their webs so much!!
:oops:

I was a City girl most of my life until about 2yrs ago. I met a new neighbor just yesterday. It was a rabbit. I couldn't believe it. I saw it running around my lawn. I wanted to say hello but, I don't know how to talk Rabbit !

I was a City girl most of my life until about 2yrs ago. I met a new neighbor just yesterday. It was a rabbit. I couldn't believe it. I saw it running around my lawn. I wanted to say hello but, I don't know how to talk Rabbit !
@Sassycakes There are a couple of rabbits here where I live. Many nights I see them on the front lawns of the apt. bldgs. What I say to them is "Hi Bun Bun!"

I just met my new neighbor. I was out burying a mouse my cat brought in, when I decided to turn off the hose. It was dark and just as I went to grab the hose, the flashlight beam caught a young opossum right there sitting on it. I pulled my hand back, said yeeeek, and went back in the house.

Back