Military has indeed probably been hiding alien info

Yes! I was just watching that!
US Intelligence FINALLY confirms we have spacecraft from another species.
They have a UFO (UAL) retrieval program.
The sightings are now so continuous they can no longer deny the probability.

Why did they not come forward with this years ago? Instead, Every one who sighted a UFO
had to give an oath they could not ever mention this! Why couldn't they tell the people?
Do they think we're not capable of understanding?
The possibility of aliens on Earth now, they say is 100%!
I guess the American were scared beyond their understanding. I wonder which American TV talk show will fight to have the 1st alien on their show. There should be some job openings for people to translate "Alien" into English.

of course we do - how presumptous to think it is only WE!!
Most scientists agree that life on planets that can support life is probable.

The controversy is whether or not any alien life is capable of traveling hundreds of thousands to millions of light years distances, and how that could be possible.

I assumed the point of a congressional hearing was to make that discovery public if it was discovered, and if not, to ask (or require) that it be made public if it is discovered in the future.

People always assume it's aliens. Why not the Chinese? Why not multiple sources? Some incidents can probably be explained by science, some by natural events, some not at all, but we will never know anything as long as the government continues the coverup.

People always assume it's aliens. Why not the Chinese? Why not multiple sources? Some incidents can probably be explained by science, some by natural events, some not at all, but we will never know anything as long as the government continues the coverup.
And maybe it's the US military. And, like I said earlier, if the US military has that kind of advanced technology, and they are the only military on the planet that does, there are good reasons for them to keep it a secret.

And maybe it's the US military. And, like I said earlier, if the US military has that kind of advanced technology, and they are the only military on the planet that does, there are good reasons for them to keep it a secret.
I would have thought it was our military 20 years ago but they have spent so much time and money on social engineering that I'm not sure they are as capable as they used to be. I hope I'm wrong.

If it is ours then I would feel a little better about it. Anyway, I think more info is going to come out. The hearing seemed serious and it was just good to see Congress asking questions without bickering with each other about it.

Dave, let's say the US military had indeed somehow obtained advanced technology from an alien source, and that they are the only military on the planet to possess that knowledge. Can you think of any reasons why it would be imperative they keep it a secret?
I can.

We've been reading such hypothetical excuses for keeping any alien contact secret, for decades. Hollywood in science fiction movies has often portrayed our military leaders in such situations as psychologically unstable paranoid maniacs. I've read about these supposed excuses for decades. Not something the military elite will discuss in public seriously because they know civilian leaders and especially scientists across the globe, would destroy any possible valid arguments for keeping such secret, thus denial has been their reaction. For the sake of the rest of humanity, I sincerely hope those behind these cover-ups are taken down for good.

In the 1950s, my dad worked for a SF Bay Area company, Librascope, that was involved in numbers of top secret programs where he related there was much going on our public would never know about. So since WWII, the US military top leaders have had that "license to lie and mislead" attitude that the Pentagon has long figured out how to isolate even the rest of our government from knowing about much. Supposed top secret clearances only ever went so far. Below is a link to a recent news feature about the military elite's attitude.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-the-us-government-is-so-secretive-about-ufos
snippets:

Something can penetrate the most securely guarded areas of the most important areas in the U.S. military and render our most critical deterrent platforms improbable. For Pentagon planners, this is Armageddon-level stuff...

What of the politicians? President Trump has admitted he has been briefed on UFOs, and Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama likely were too. Interestingly, when asked about it, both former presidents jump to joking non-denials. But seeing as they have few good answers, they likely believe there's no point in scaring folks and scarring social norms absent a solution.

Last edited:
We've been reading such hypothetical excuses for keeping any alien contact secret, for decades. Hollywood in science fiction movies has often portrayed our military leaders in such situations as psychologically unstable paranoid maniacs. I've read about these supposed excuses for decades. Not something the military elite will discuss in public seriously because they know civilian leaders and especially scientists across the globe, would destroy any possible valid arguments for keeping such secret, thus denial has been their reaction. For the sake of the rest of humanity, I sincerely hope those behind these cover-ups are taken down for good.

In the 1950s, my dad worked for a SF Bay Area company, Librascope, that was involved in numbers of top secret programs where he related there was much going on our public would never know about. So since WWII, the US military top leaders have had that "license to lie and mislead" attitude that the Pentagon has long figured out how to isolate even the rest of our government from knowing about much. Supposed top secret clearances only ever went so far. Below is a link to a recent news feature about the military elite's attitude.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-the-us-government-is-so-secretive-about-ufos
snippets:

Something can penetrate the most securely guarded areas of the most important areas in the U.S. military and render our most critical deterrent platforms improbable. For Pentagon planners, this is Armageddon-level stuff...

What of the politicians? President Trump has admitted he has been briefed on UFOs, and Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama likely were too. Interestingly, when asked about it, both former presidents jump to joking non-denials. But seeing as they have few good answers, they likely believe there's no point in scaring folks and scarring social norms absent a solution.
I've seen the footage of Pres. Obama joking to avoid answering the question. I think I had seen Bush do it too. I won't watch Trump for two hot seconds if I can avoid it. I'm sure your father was right about the public being kept in the dark, especially since not even many in the upper echelons have ready access to information. I found this interesting...a fire service guide revised to include a chapter about UFOs, but the author, who faced some ridicule, said UFO doesn't necessarily mean alien space craft.
https://www.firehouse.com/home/news/10515731/author-explains-fire-service-guide-to-ufo-response

Your account of Coat to Coast made me think of a friend I connected with a long time ago on a now defunct Boomer site. Her screen name was C2C Listener. When asked how we chose our screen names, she said hers meant Coast To Coast Listener. That's how I first found out about the show, but I never listened.
I listened on a small transistor radio so as not to wake anyone. It was better than nothing.

I watched that this morning. Newsnation seems to be staying on top of this.

Back