My cartoons

Thanks Davey! Appreciate it! Can it be stopped when it's finished, or slowed a little? That was so sweet of you to do that!
You're welcome, Cheryl. All it took was a little time.

I was able to slow down the GIF, but in doing that, a lot more information is loaded and imgflip will allow other features , like stopping, if one is a paying member.

If I really get into complicated GIFs, I don't mind paying the minimal fee for the use of their services. But for now, I'm satisfied with the free service.

There are ways to decrease the information loaded, like downsizing the GIF. Your cartoon GIF is currently at 375x500 pics. I tried downsizing your GIF, but when I got so small that the words couldn't be easily read, I believed it wasn't worth generating the GIF.

As I said, there are other ways to decrease the amount of information, like using the PAINT program and saving the images to PNG instead of JPEG, but, you know.

I could go on and on. I love this stuff. But anyway, here's the slowed down version of your GIF:

gaer.gif

If you're satisfied, let me know. I delete unused images and GIFs to keep my files more user friendly.

Oh- and BTW: yours is a really cute comic!

You're welcome, Cheryl. All it took was a little time.

I was able to slow down the GIF, but in doing that, a lot more information is loaded and imgflip will allow other features , like stopping, if one is a paying member.

If I really get into complicated GIFs, I don't mind paying the minimal fee for the use of their services. But for now, I'm satisfied with the free service.

There are ways to decrease the information loaded, like downsizing the GIF. Your cartoon GIF is currently at 375x500 pics. I tried downsizing your GIF, but when I got so small that the words couldn't be easily read, I believed it wasn't worth generating the GIF.

As I said, there are other ways to decrease the amount of information, like using the PAINT program and saving the images to PNG instead of JPEG, but, you know.

I could go on and on. I love this stuff. But anyway, here's the slowed down version of your GIF:

View attachment 140485

If you're satisfied, let me know. I delete unused images and GIFs to keep my files more user friendly.

Oh- and BTW: yours is a really cute comic!
Thanks Davey! Much better! Boy! You're really getting into the technicalities!

Back