My cartoons

Oh! Thought you were saying that's what I look like! I don't look like that, Jerry! That's a cartoon figure!

ok, NOW you made ME laugh! (with the "sorrow's kitchen" and the "How do i love thee".
The last one seems distorted though.
STILL thinking about collaboration because it IS FUNNIER!
i will be gone the whole day today.

The big picture, thank you very much for asking, Cheryl, is that I'm retired from working as a nurse for 36 years and desire to do my art all day long!

I did a public art thing, shows, street cartooning, murals, commissions, publications, etc. back in the mid 90's to the early 'aughts. When doing art became more business than pleasure, and I got a position making the best money of my life, I hung up my public art guns. I have been doing art primarily for my own sanity and pleasure every since.

Cool clay sculptures! Do you have a cartoon character of yourself? I can see Davey Do and Cheryl in a comic act...

View attachment 126312

Ok, Davey, YOU draw a cartoon character of me! This was taken 2 weeks ago. (selfie). The avatar was a year ago.
I want to find out more about this collaboration, because I'm involved in writing and bronze sculpting. Cartooning is just a side thing for fun.
Let's see what you come up with!

Attachments

• 367.JPG
    367.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 7

Back