My Friend likes to make fun of me

Sassycakes

SF VIP
My "Friend" knows I'm not good at seeing hidden things. So every few days she sends me an email with pictures in it and then I am supposed to tell her what I see. Of course most of the time I can't find the hidden item and she sends emails to our mutual friends and then they all get a kick out of teasing me. She sent me a few today and I was only able to spot one. If anybody can see the others and has the time to answer any of these . I would love to tell her I saw it and ruin her day !:D:D:D
8c9d60ac0d460eedd974fcf909138e9c.jpg
breakfast-table.jpg
posing.jpg
See_92f549_1682177.jpg

I'll take a guess... in the first one, there's some kind of light beam (sunshine? reflection?)

Second one--there's a face behind the kid (look by the potato chip bag)

Third one--there's a black guy behind the two white guys.

The last one looks like "where's Waldo." Is that him above the guy in the blue shirt on the left side of the photo?

Those are probably all wrong because I'm not good at this either, Sassy. :eek:nthego:

ooh yeah I see the face behind the kid in #2. (spooky)

I'm not getting or seeing anything else....why would a sunbeam be significant? I'm just duhhh.

I don't know about the reflection. Maybe there's something in those windows up on the right top corner; my eyesight isn't good enough to see. I looked under all the tables and behind the posts to see if there was a "scary person." :laugh:

I'll take a guess... in the first one, there's some kind of light beam (sunshine? reflection?)

Second one--there's a face behind the kid (look by the potato chip bag)

Third one--there's a black guy behind the two white guys.

The last one looks like "where's Waldo." Is that him above the guy in the blue shirt on the left side of the photo?

Those are probably all wrong because I'm not good at this either, Sassy. :eek:nthego:

CM you are amazing ! I didn't spot any of those until you pointed it out ! Wow am I going to surprise my "Friend". LOL

The face in #1 is under the table in the lower left. I zoomed in to find it.

When I 1st saw #2, I thought there was a bag of weed on the shelf. Then I saw the Shopped face

I didn't notice the dark skinned friend in #3 until I made a 2nd pass.

Waldo took me about as long to find as he did back in the day.

Sassy, you never said we were to look for faces, or Waldo or anything. So, there's a black guy in a photo, what's the significance?

I don't get it. Sorry.

They all just said when you see it. They didn't say it had to be a face. You were just supposed to look for something odd in the photograph that can't always be noticed at first glance. I don't see things right away so I don't often get one right.

The face in #1 is under the table in the lower left. I zoomed in to find it.

When I 1st saw #2, I thought there was a bag of weed on the shelf. Then I saw the Shopped face

I didn't notice the dark skinned friend in #3 until I made a 2nd pass.

Waldo took me about as long to find as he did back in the day.
#3 dark face man to me appears to be a cave man with some type of weapon sticking up.

#3 dark face man to me appears to be a cave man with some type of weapon sticking up.

Ken, look between the guy on the left and the guy in the middle. There is a young black man looking over their shoulders.

I still don't see any face in that first picture with the tables. That one has me stumped.

Here's an easy one...

Army+_ab0ac5a3d10386b56cdf8d15c6c54b17.jpg

I love all types of games, but I find these "find the object" or "find what is different between two pictures" pure torture... :magnify:... lol

Back