My husband died suddenly one week ago

Hope you are starting to see a brighter future. Things take time and some issues/memories will be there forever. Stay busy clean up the estate and his stuff as soon as possible. Leaving the personal stuff go too long will make it harder to deal with later. Yes somethings you want to set aside get appraised or give to a specific person but get rid of asap.

My husband also died suddenly just 16 days after your loss. I am beginning a new life. First time alone but I have a supportive family and hope that you do too. May God bless you and give you strength.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Really and truly, I am. That must be so difficult.

Welcome to our group. We get a little rowdy now and then, but mean well and most here have very good hearts.

So sorry Linda, losing the other half of yourself must be so tragic yet widowhood is looked upon as just another part of life, you are expected to get over it and move on with a minimum of fuss. That wouldn't be me for sure.

So sorry for your loss. It’s a blessing that your family is so supportive. I wish you peace and comfort in rediscovering yourself as a single widowed woman. I’m in awe of you both.
That must be so difficult.

So sorry for your loss. It’s a blessing that your family is so supportive. I wish you peace and comfort in rediscovering yourself as a single widowed woman. I’m in awe of you both.
That must be so difficult.
So sorry also. These things are so hard to bear and grief tends to come in "waves". May you tread the water with love and grace and emerge strong and resilient.

So sorry also. These things are so hard to bear and grief tends to come in "waves". May you tread the water with love and grace and emerge strong and resilient.
Yes grief certainly does come in waves. Thank you. That’s a beautiful message which I will take to heart and heed to.

Back