Name one good thing that happened to you this week

A whole bunch of good things happened. I was invited to see DGD's new apartment...she just moved to her own place two weeks ago.

Then the state deposited my tax refund to my account.

And then the union charity sent me a big check from a grant for farm and retail food workers, and it's not taxable!

My flowers didn't freeze because they got covered.

I got scheduled for this whole weekend off, the first whole weekend since Christmas.

Do you know how irritating it is to say the best thing this week was a good bowel movement?
Well, I've heard it said that old people only have three things to talk about: what we had for our last meal, what we'll have for our next meal, and whether or not we had a BM today. LOL

Obviously, not everybody checks out SF. Seems we have a lot to talk about...but I'm happy for you @fuzzybuddy.

My sisters took me out for a birthday lunch this Thursday. I am not big on my birthday but one of my sisters is huge on birthdays so when she told the staff at the restaurant that we went to that it was my birthday I at first was not a happy camper but then I decided to let my sister have her fun and go along with it.

IMG_20230318_111918.jpg

Well, I've heard it said that old people only have three things to talk about: what we had for our last meal, what we'll have for our next meal, and whether or not we had a BM today. LOL

Obviously, not everybody checks out SF. Seems we have a lot to talk about...but I'm happy for you @fuzzybuddy.
I didn't intend that to be a sad thing. There was a snowstorm, so life just went on with daily activies-didn't climb any mountains.

My sisters took me out for a birthday lunch this Thursday. I am not big on my birthday but one of my sisters is huge on birthdays so when she told the staff at the restaurant that we went to that it was my birthday I at first was not a happy camper but then I decided to let my sister have her fun and go along with it.

View attachment 274143
What a great sport and fabulous picture- The photographer captured your very thoughts perfectly

Only good thing to happen this week for me, is that my son and dil moved back to Houston.
They've been in Colorado for the past 6 years, and decided to move back where most of the family lives.
That’s a great thing! Lucky you!
I don’t ever see my son and my daughter living in same state as me.
Daughter and SIL do plan to move to Dallas in a few years so that at least will bring me closer to Illinois.

Back