Name your fave Christmas movie you will watch this year, once again;)?

Very cool Mark;) I think my fave part is the "abominable" (speeling??)

I just remembered this one too. I thought Michael Caine was great in this one, and of course, The Muppets;)

I definitely go with any version of A Christmas Carol I can find. And yes, right down to Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol, which I am watching now off Amazon Prime. LOL. I prefer the older versions of the story, though my favorite more recent Scrooge is Patrick Stewart. And I will sometimes watch Scrooged with Bill Murray.

Another one I like is Holiday Affair, with Robert Mitchum and Janet Leigh. That one may be harder to find this year, as we cut the cable. But I will look for it.

I was bored to tears while sitting in my hotel room when I was just recently on a quick trip to Florida and just happened to tune into a movie on Lifetime, which is mainly noted for showing chick flicks, but this one really got my attention and I sincerely recommend everyone to give it a look see, if you have the opportunity. The name of the movie is "Wishin' and Hopin'". It's funny, yet also teaches some of life's most useful lessons. If anyone went to Catholic school or even if you didn't, I am sure that you will recognize some of the old style desks, large letters above the blackboard and other things we used in elementary school back in the 50's and 60's.

Back