Names that made you laugh (or go Hmm)

I always felt bad for Miss Ima Hogg, known as "The First Lady of Texas", who was an American society leader, philanthropist, patron, and collector of the arts, and one of the most respected women in Texas during the 20th century.

rawImage.jpg

To me, no one can come up with crazier names than celebs.....
when you are someone 'special', your kids need weird names.

1. Elsie Otter

Zooey Deschanel and husband Jacob Pechenik named their first child, a daughter, Elsie Otter.

2. Apple

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her musician ex-husband Chris Martin named their daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin.

3. Sage Moonblood

In the 1970's, Sylvester Stallone and ex-wife Sasha Czack named their son Sage Moonblood.

4. Bluebell Madonna

Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell's daughter, Bluebell Madonna, was born in 2006.

5. Blue Ivy

Singer Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z named their first child, a daughter, Blue Ivy.

6. Kal-El

Actor Nicholas Cage's wife, Alice Kim, gave birth to the couple's son Kal-El — which is Superman's birth name — in 2005.

7. Heiress Harris

Rapper T.I. — born Clifford Harris — has a daughter named Heiress Harris.

8. North West

The first child of rapper Kanye West and socialite Kim Kardashian was a daughter named North West. The couple named their second child, a son, Saint.

9 - 11. Fifi, Peaches and Little

Musician Bob Geldof and wife Paula Yates named their three daughters Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Little Pixie.

12 - 15. Moon, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva

Musician Frank Zappa and wife Adelaide Sloatman named their children Moon, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva.

16. Zowie Bowie

Musician David Bowie and ex-wife Mary Barnett named their son Zowie Bowie. Zowie later changed his name to Duncan.

17. Briar Rose

Actress Rachel Bilson and partner Hayden Christensen named their daughter after the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale, giving her the name Briar Rose when she was born in 2014.

18-19. Birdie and Cricket

Actress Busy Philipps and husband Marc Silverstein have two daughters named Birdie Leigh and Cricket Pearl.

20-21. Cosimo and Tuesday

Singer Beck and wife Marissa Rabisi have two children — a son named Cosimo Henri and a daughter named Tuesday.

22. Coco
In 2004, actors Courtney Cox and David Arquette welcomed a daughter named Coco Riley into the world.

23-24. Denim and Diezel

Singer Toni Braxton has two children with ex-husband Keri Lewis. Their names are Denim Cole and Diezel Ky.

25. Everest

Filmmaker George Lucas and wife Mellody Hobson named their daughter — who was born in 2013 — Everest Hobson.

26. Huckleberry

Television presenter Bear Grylls and wife Shara Knight welcomed son Huckleberry in 2009.

27-31. Poppy, Daisy, Petal, Buddy and River

Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Juliette Norton have five children: Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Buddy Bear Maurice and River Rocket.

32. Maple

Actor Jason Bateman and wife Amanda Anka have a daughter named Maple Sylvia.

33-34. Moroccan and Monroe

The twin sons of singer Mariah Carey and actor Nick Cannon are named Moroccan and Monroe.

35. Usher

Musician Usher Raymond and ex-wife Tameka Foster have two sons, one of whom is named Usher after his famous father.

36-38. Seven, Puma and Mars

Singer Erykah Badu has three children — a son named Seven Sirius and two daughters named Puma Sabti and Mars Merkaba.

39-40. Indiana and Atticus

Actors Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix have two sons named Indiana August and Atticus.

Akon - born Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

Olivia Wilde - born Olivia Jane Cockburn

Albert Lawrence Brooks - born Albert Lawrence Einstein

John Denver - Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Cary Grant - born Archibald Alexander Leach

Last edited:
To me, no one can come up with crazier names than celebs.....
when you are someone 'special', your kids need weird names.

1. Elsie Otter

Zooey Deschanel and husband Jacob Pechenik named their first child, a daughter, Elsie Otter.

2. Apple

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow and her musician ex-husband Chris Martin named their daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin.

3. Sage Moonblood

In the 1970's, Sylvester Stallone and ex-wife Sasha Czack named their son Sage Moonblood.

4. Bluebell Madonna

Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell's daughter, Bluebell Madonna, was born in 2006.

5. Blue Ivy

Singer Beyoncé and husband Jay-Z named their first child, a daughter, Blue Ivy.

6. Kal-El

Actor Nicholas Cage's wife, Alice Kim, gave birth to the couple's son Kal-El — which is Superman's birth name — in 2005.

7. Heiress Harris

Rapper T.I. — born Clifford Harris — has a daughter named Heiress Harris.

8. North West

The first child of rapper Kanye West and socialite Kim Kardashian was a daughter named North West. The couple named their second child, a son, Saint.

9 - 11. Fifi, Peaches and Little

Musician Bob Geldof and wife Paula Yates named their three daughters Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Little Pixie.

12 - 15. Moon, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva

Musician Frank Zappa and wife Adelaide Sloatman named their children Moon, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva.

16. Zowie Bowie

Musician David Bowie and ex-wife Mary Barnett named their son Zowie Bowie. Zowie later changed his name to Duncan.

17. Briar Rose

Actress Rachel Bilson and partner Hayden Christensen named their daughter after the Sleeping Beauty fairy tale, giving her the name Briar Rose when she was born in 2014.

18-19. Birdie and Cricket

Actress Busy Philipps and husband Marc Silverstein have two daughters named Birdie Leigh and Cricket Pearl.

20-21. Cosimo and Tuesday

Singer Beck and wife Marissa Rabisi have two children — a son named Cosimo Henri and a daughter named Tuesday.

22. Coco
In 2004, actors Courtney Cox and David Arquette welcomed a daughter named Coco Riley into the world.

23-24. Denim and Diezel

Singer Toni Braxton has two children with ex-husband Keri Lewis. Their names are Denim Cole and Diezel Ky.

25. Everest

Filmmaker George Lucas and wife Mellody Hobson named their daughter — who was born in 2013 — Everest Hobson.

26. Huckleberry

Television presenter Bear Grylls and wife Shara Knight welcomed son Huckleberry in 2009.

27-31. Poppy, Daisy, Petal, Buddy and River

Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver and his wife Juliette Norton have five children: Poppy Honey Rosie, Daisy Boo Pamela, Petal Blossom Rainbow, Buddy Bear Maurice and River Rocket.

32. Maple

Actor Jason Bateman and wife Amanda Anka have a daughter named Maple Sylvia.

33-34. Moroccan and Monroe

The twin sons of singer Mariah Carey and actor Nick Cannon are named Moroccan and Monroe.

35. Usher

Musician Usher Raymond and ex-wife Tameka Foster have two sons, one of whom is named Usher after his famous father.

36-38. Seven, Puma and Mars

Singer Erykah Badu has three children — a son named Seven Sirius and two daughters named Puma Sabti and Mars Merkaba.

39-40. Indiana and Atticus

Actors Casey Affleck and Summer Phoenix have two sons named Indiana August and Atticus.
I like # 17. I would consider naming a girl Briar Rose. I think it's really pretty.🌹

I shouldn’t really laugh , but I always look up , when I hear this on our news
Our British commissioner senior police officer .....Cressida rose Dick ,
Oh ....she’s a dame ......

Here at our state college, your school email address is auto-created by a computer algorithm that using parts of your name to formulate a unique email address. One of the female instructors at the college put in a request to have her email addressed changed after the computer generated her unique email address: micunthurtz@nwfsc.edu.
They made the change.

Akon - born Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Bongo Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam

Olivia Wilde - born Olivia Jane Cockburn

Albert Lawrence Brooks - born Albert Lawrence Einstein

John Denver - Henry John Deutschendorf Jr.

Cary Grant - born Archibald Alexander Leach
Spangler Arlington Brugh better known as the1940's actor, Robert Taylor.
Maurice Micklewhite, Michael Caine.
Doris Mary Ann Kappelhoff, Doris Day.
Demetria Guynes, Demi Moore.
Greta Lovisa Gustafsson, Greta Garbo.
Allen Konigsberg Woody Allen.
Krishna Pandit Bhanji Ben Kingsley.
Alphonso d’Abruzzo Alan Alda.
Leroy Harold Scherer, Jr. Rock Hudson.
Edda Kathleen van Heemstra Hepburn-Ruston Audrey Hepburn.

Margarita Carmen Cansino----------------Rita Heyworth
Julia Jean Mildred Francis Turner----------Lana Turner
Constance Frances Marie Ockelman ------Veronica Lake
Ava Lavinia Gardner -----------------------Ava Gardner (not everyone changed their name.)
Betty Joan Perske--------------------------Lauren Bacall
Hedwig Eva Maria Kiesler------------------Hedy Lamarr

Back