New Facebook

I hate the new layout. Mine has a "Switch to New Facebook" link in the dropdown on the right side of the blue bar. Hopefully they won't make the new layout mandatory.
The new layout is supposed to be permanent in September. I don't like the idea that I cannot now control my news feed from current to top topics and vice versa.
1 ditto.gif...They are going to lose a bunch of members including me!!!

I think the dark mode is way better. I love it. It's so much easier on the eyes and I use it wherever I can, like YouTube.

Otherwise, it's not that different if you give it a go.

To be fair, although I stop in most days, I don't use it for anything more than updates from a few people and don't care how my news feed is set up. Some humor, too.

Last edited:
They just tried to push it on me but I went back to the Classic. They asked why but I didn't see the "I don't like it" option to click so I just clicked on "skip". If they had had the "I don't like it" option, I would have clicked on it.

I logged back in and switched to the new look just to see if they would ask me again why I was switching back to the Classic. I clicked on the Classic and they asked me. This time I clicked on the No, it wasn't anything missing and then they wanted me to tell them why did I switch. So I told them we should have a choice. The Classic view is much better and they shouldn't be trying to force us to use their new look. I told them again, we should have a choice.

With the exception of wishing friends happy birthday or marking a special occasion ( birth, graduation ) I am not on FB anymore. Too much clutter, to much junk, too much I-have-better-things-to do. I agree, though, for loyal followers, they should give u a choice as to format

I don't like it at all. I'm getting used to it but I agree that they shouldn't have changed it. All my friends who weighed in on my post about cutting back due to being aggravated by the change hate it also.

When I left FB a couple months ago I don't recall seeing anything about a new facebook? Where was it located at?

I scroll on my iPad using my right hand. The GIFs are popping up much too often. I’m sure I didn’t change my hand movement.

Back