New to Senior Forums

Welcome-London-60-s.jpg

Welcome, @Bob4now . Okay, so it begs the question... if you're only Bob "for now", who will you be tomorrow? Will we still know you if you're like Festus or something tomorrow? :giggle: I see you're in Florida... dem's fightin' words, especially when I'm sitting there in the frozen northeast at 9 degrees. I love Florida, and particularly my beloved St. Augustine. Enjoy your time with us! :coffee: 🍩

HI Bob4now, welcome glad you've joined us
As you learn your way around the site, you'll meet members from around the world here at SF which makes it a unique place in my view
see if you could send some warm Fla temps to those of us dealing with snow&bone chilling temps LOL!
Sue in Buffalo,NY

Welcome Bob! Tell us somethings about you.

I am in my 70's and my wife and I have been together for a lifetime. We live in the Kansas City area and have been retired for a few years. We travel every year and do go to Florida at times. We both grew up in Colorado, so we love the mountains. We also love the ocean, because it was not around us during our lives, we both scuba dive which we began in our 60's.

We have three grown up kids and 6 grandkids ranging from 22 years old to 3 years old. Also, we have one Great Grand Son, now almost a year old. Life is good!

That's a good start, maybe more later....

Enjoy!

Back