Not a clue (gender confusion)

Not necessarily. Let's say you're in a store and a sales person asked if someone was helping you. If another person had been helping you, you'd point to that person and say, "Yes, he/she/they (whatever is appropriate) have been, thanks."
..and in this country .. if you pointed to someone from a distance and called then 'they'' when they have a badge calling themselves IT.. they would try and have you arrested..I'm not kidding

Last edited:
went to a store this morning,a lady asked if she could help,now heres the thing,,on her badge she had Judith she/her,,,,,,,,,,
not a clue,whats she telling me,,female?
Did you notice if the other clerks had similar pronouns on their badges?

Sometimes the labelling of what you want to be called, when it’s not required by everyone, is a backhanded way of giving disapproval. It’s their way of stating they are against neutral pronouns.

When I go to the store and need help, I ask the clerk "Miss?" or "Sir?"
But it's hard to do that when I can't tell by looking if it's a he or a she.
Remember when girls were girls and men were men?.
I can't get bent out of shape over things like this. I mean seriously. There's so much pain in the world right now it seems like the gender thing is being used as a distraction because we might get very angry at the appropriate people if we paid attention and stayed focused. :unsure:

I can't get bent out of shape over things like this. I mean seriously. There's so much pain in the world right now it seems like the gender thing is being used as a distraction because we might get very angry at the appropriate people if we paid attention and stayed focused. :unsure:
Yes, It's a waste of time and energy to think about the behavior of others.
We have to take situations as they are.

Admittedly, I talk about it too much but being raised by a severe borderline, I know their insatiable need for attention. My mother had her built in accent to make scenes about slights that never happened. But if you don't have anything, going trans might work. Would people go that far? I'll say some will.

I won't post it, I think I did once but if you look up "gamestop transgender" on YouTube, watch a profanity filled nut. Even my mother didn't go this nuts in public. She could be worse in private though.

It's all his fault.
Her fault.
This person's fault.

Polar Unsicher Herumlaufen bruce jenner wheaties box Süßigkeiten Wirtschaft  Fragment
STOP IT, I about crapped my pants!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This reminds me - I watched a court proceding on youtube where a sovereign citizen capable of giving birth forced a judge to sit through a 20 minute list of her...I mean, their preferred pronouns, and yet, when the judge asked a question, she...I mean... >sigh< the defendant answered "Yes, ma'am" and "No, ma'am."

And at no time did a light-bulb go on. It never registered with the defendant that the judge might have a pronoun preference, too.

Made me lol. So beautifully demonstrated the selfish nature of the pronoun movement.

(Courts don't instruct you on how to address a judge unless you're disrespectful. Your attorney might, but the court lets you make your own bed)

Yes, It's a waste of time and energy to think about the behavior of others.
We have to take situations as they are.
I agree. It's not hard to respect how other people identify themselves. That's not an issue. Being instructed by authority figures that I should be more concerned with pronouns instead of heat or eat and basically surviving life makes me cock and eyebrow. Why must I look where you are pointing when I and many others in the world have far more pressing problems at this moment in time. It makes me suspicious and I'm not going to obsess over it. :unsure:

..and in this country .. if you pointed to someone from a distance and called then 'they'' when they have a badge calling themselves IT.. they would try and have you arrested..I'm not kidding

I’m afraid that is simply not true…

According to law there is no sensible argument that misgendering someone is actually a crime.

Under Section 4A of the Public Order Act 1986 it is an offence to use insulting language against someone with the intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress….true.

But it is not a crime in the UK to say something someone simply doesn’t like.

A mother in the UK was arrested in front of her children and locked up for seven hours after referring to a transgender woman as a man online.

The 38-year-old, from Hitchin, Hertfordshire, UK had her photograph, DNA and fingerprints taken and remained under investigation.

***My opinion*** this trouble maker had no right to do that. Call a person whatever they wish to be called for goodness sake!! Do not harass anyone online or otherwise. She deserved to be arrested.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/uk...-a-man-on-twitter/5YKPOVDBLMNJXF5MHEP4TJSJBM/

I’ve not seen these badges in my corner of the world, probably wouldn’t notice if anybody was wearing one, I only check the name if I intend to complain or compliment the assistant

‘He, she, them, they, whatever’, not something I give a moments thought to, and certainly wouldn’t worry about, my life is way too busy and interesting for stuff like that :rolleyes:

Back