Older Women's Dating Coaching - YouTube

I watched this and she talks a lot about something that is really common sense. I certainly don't do any of the things she mentions that women do. Then again, I haven't gone on a date yet :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: So, what do I know.

I just watched that video again myself.

Maybe I'm being too much of a blabbermouth on here and revealing too much. Maybe I need to start talking myself up more, I might be digging a deep hole.

I guess I could find amazing photos and post them claiming I just took them. Or go into how many pounds I can bench press while on long bicycle trips to care for oil-soaked ducklings.

My wife died unexpectedly a few years ago. I started dating about 6 months after her funeral. My kids didn’t like that. I just want to be loved and feel loved before I die. Im 76 years old, but most people guess I’m 60 or so. I have most all my teeth and hair. I’m 5 feet 10 inches tall and weight about 155 pounds . Sometimes I hit 160. Not to brag, but I have plenty of the green stuff, but if I think a woman is wanting to be with me because of my money, I’m gone.

I am looking for honest love. Someone that enjoys my favorite things and I enjoy her favorite things. It almost seems impossible to find a woman like that. Looks has nothing to do with choosing a love. I don’t want a woman too much overweight, but she doesn’t have to be a Playboy model. I am ready, willing and able to make all of her dreams come true.

My wife was a true love. She loved me. There was never a doubt about that. She wanted to drive a Mercedes, so that’s what she had. She didn’t care about diamonds. I think I will be very lucky to find my true love.

My wife died unexpectedly a few years ago. I started dating about 6 months after her funeral. My kids didn’t like that. I just want to be loved and feel loved before I die. Im 76 years old, but most people guess I’m 60 or so. I have most all my teeth and hair. I’m 5 feet 10 inches tall and weight about 155 pounds . Sometimes I hit 160. Not to brag, but I have plenty of the green stuff, but if I think a woman is wanting to be with me because of my money, I’m gone.

I am looking for honest love. Someone that enjoys my favorite things and I enjoy her favorite things. It almost seems impossible to find a woman like that. Looks has nothing to do with choosing a love. I don’t want a woman too much overweight, but she doesn’t have to be a Playboy model. I am ready, willing and able to make all of her dreams come true.

My wife was a true love. She loved me. There was never a doubt about that. She wanted to drive a Mercedes, so that’s what she had. She didn’t care about diamonds. I think I will be very lucky to find my true love.
You and me have similar things we're looking for. It's been 18 months now, but due to his work, I was more often alone with munchkins at home. One year, he was so busy, we only saw each other every four months.

I guess that's why I'm coping so much better as I've been alone for long periods of time. Miss the daily chats...

Looking for true love, I get guys in their 40s asking me out but I put them down gently with my real age. Ah good genes are problematic sometimes lol. I was talking online a tick ago and the man was surprised when I told him that I was 29 years older than my daughter and she's 34 lol

You and me have similar things we're looking for. It's been 18 months now, but due to his work, I was more often alone with munchkins at home. One year, he was so busy, we only saw each other every four months.

I guess that's why I'm coping so much better as I've been alone for long periods of time. Miss the daily chats...

Looking for true love, I get guys in their 40s asking me out but I put them down gently with my real age. Ah good genes are problematic sometimes lol. I was talking online a tick ago and the man was surprised when I told him that I was 29 years older than my daughter and she's 34 lol
You sound absolutely a gem! But, the right one will come your way I am sure of it. But, take your time.

The lady in the original video needs help making a video. Those light reflecting off her glasses are very annoying.

I know that 90% of the available women are not a good match for me. So I a not disappointed when things don’t work out. It’s not anybody’s fault. So I adjust and move on.

FWIW here are two things that signal danger in a relationship

1. She tells me all the other men are jerks except for me. Translation - It’s only a matter of time until she discovers a fault of mine that puts me the same group as all the other men.

2. Her profile has one poor photo of her and eight photos of her cat(s). I do not wish to date her cats.

Back