Older Women's Dating Coaching - YouTube

I never dated online. But, I did use online services to meet women I might date. It’s a tool to expand the pool of potential mates and give a person a better chance to meet somebody. We need to separate the ’dating’ part from using online services to meet somebody.
Yeah, it is more complex it's true.

The old chat rooms used to bring people together. Some became friends, some ended up dating, and some fell in between as long distance friends who would occasionally meet and vacation together somewhere roughly in between. Often they had chatted for years, a completely different scenario from the meat market sites (and now the truly awful "apps").

Long ago I've read that 'dating' is taught at schools in the U.S. I don't know if it was or is true. But if so at least you learn some usefull skills in comparison to mathematics, literature, geography etc. Believe me, you can become Secretary of State without even basic knowledge in geography . Our one has mentioned "countries that are hundreds of thousands of kilometers away". Every child knows that the earth circumference is only roughly 40.000 kilometers. Q.E.D.

My wife died unexpectedly a few years ago. I started dating about 6 months after her funeral. My kids didn’t like that. I just want to be loved and feel loved before I die. Im 76 years old, but most people guess I’m 60 or so. I have most all my teeth and hair. I’m 5 feet 10 inches tall and weight about 155 pounds . Sometimes I hit 160. Not to brag, but I have plenty of the green stuff, but if I think a woman is wanting to be with me because of my money, I’m gone.

I am looking for honest love. Someone that enjoys my favorite things and I enjoy her favorite things. It almost seems impossible to find a woman like that. Looks has nothing to do with choosing a love. I don’t want a woman too much overweight, but she doesn’t have to be a Playboy model. I am ready, willing and able to make all of her dreams come true.

My wife was a true love. She loved me. There was never a doubt about that. She wanted to drive a Mercedes, so that’s what she had. She didn’t care about diamonds. I think I will be very lucky to find my true love.
Some thing about Silence, if you want to find her put a ring on it.
If you are just meeting and greeting expect some silence mostly like a smart phone shut off.
There are great things about online, just don't expect so much. Its one day, one thread at a time. Haha

If you are just meeting and greeting expect some silence mostly like a smart phone shut off.
There are great things about online, just don't expect so much. Its one day, one thread at a time. Haha
Well, I had a bad experience in my last marriage, he is a narcissist and he had me fooled for about a year and a half. Awful! I don't like being taken advantage of and have been scared off you might say. I love doing things with people, so I engage with seniors at 2 different senior centers. Sounds like you are lonely I hope you find someone to do things with. I am 71 and am in really good health for the meantime.

Last edited:
I dated a woman 2 weeks ago. We went out on Friday night and had a really great time. I asked her what she was doing tomorrow night and she said she had no plans. I asked her if she would like to go to a party with me that I was invited to. She asked what kind of party. I told her the hostess was an old work friend that invites several people to come to her home and enjoy some really nice hors d’Oeuvres and drinks. We just sit around or stand around and chit chat. There’s also an a/v room where she runs movies from back in the day. Many are in black and white. She agreed. I told her I would pick her up at 7.

It was a nice party. I think she got hit on a few times because I saw a couple of men writing down her phone number. On the way home, she was telling me about her car and how bad of shape it was in. I got the idea she was looking for an offer to help her pay for the repairs. Later, she was telling me her dishwasher went out and the roof has a small leak. She finally flat out asked me if I had $25,000 I could “lend” her until she receives her inheritance from her 97 year old mother who is expected to die within the next 1-2 months with breast and lung cancer.

I told her I needed to think about this because we just met and I’m a little reluctant to do so. She invited me in for a nightcap, but I declined, however, I did tell her if she wanted to make coffee, I would be interested and she agreed to do so. Once inside, I was able to take a good look around for myself.

I came to the conclusion that she needs a lot more than $25,000. Her windows leak and a few are broken. The ceiling’s plaster in 2 of the rooms is falling down, which is a sign of the roof leaking. The refrigerator makes a weird noise and the a/c will need replaced this summer. I figure more like $60-70,000 to bring the house back to where it should be.

I feel like I’m stuck in a mud hole and can’t move my feet. I know I should say sorry, but no, but I really could help her without doing any harm to myself. She’s a really nice person with good intentions. She does go to church and wants me to go along on Wednesday evenings for Bible study, but we are not of the same religion. She needs financial help. I am just confused right now. I want to help, but is this why she is being so nice to me? I need to give her an answer by the weekend. I don’t even care about when she pays it back.
I would just say you need to take care of yourself and your needs before you consider her needs. Sorry. She could use some pointers of where to get the help financially, instead of your pocket. Just kindly tell her you can't do the financial right now. Be honest.

I dated a woman 2 weeks ago. We went out on Friday night and had a really great time. I asked her what she was doing tomorrow night and she said she had no plans. I asked her if she would like to go to a party with me that I was invited to. She asked what kind of party. I told her the hostess was an old work friend that invites several people to come to her home and enjoy some really nice hors d’Oeuvres and drinks. We just sit around or stand around and chit chat. There’s also an a/v room where she runs movies from back in the day. Many are in black and white. She agreed. I told her I would pick her up at 7.

It was a nice party. I think she got hit on a few times because I saw a couple of men writing down her phone number. On the way home, she was telling me about her car and how bad of shape it was in. I got the idea she was looking for an offer to help her pay for the repairs. Later, she was telling me her dishwasher went out and the roof has a small leak. She finally flat out asked me if I had $25,000 I could “lend” her until she receives her inheritance from her 97 year old mother who is expected to die within the next 1-2 months with breast and lung cancer.

I told her I needed to think about this because we just met and I’m a little reluctant to do so. She invited me in for a nightcap, but I declined, however, I did tell her if she wanted to make coffee, I would be interested and she agreed to do so. Once inside, I was able to take a good look around for myself.

I came to the conclusion that she needs a lot more than $25,000. Her windows leak and a few are broken. The ceiling’s plaster in 2 of the rooms is falling down, which is a sign of the roof leaking. The refrigerator makes a weird noise and the a/c will need replaced this summer. I figure more like $60-70,000 to bring the house back to where it should be.

I feel like I’m stuck in a mud hole and can’t move my feet. I know I should say sorry, but no, but I really could help her without doing any harm to myself. She’s a really nice person with good intentions. She does go to church and wants me to go along on Wednesday evenings for Bible study, but we are not of the same religion. She needs financial help. I am just confused right now. I want to help, but is this why she is being so nice to me? I need to give her an answer by the weekend. I don’t even care about when she pays it back.
That sort of thing can be progressive. Once it reaches a certain point perhaps the scope of the task feels insurmountable?
I don't know anything about her, but from what you're saying, she is incapable of maintaining the dwelling and needs someone who is willing to do it for her. She has let things go, and I am sure she is a really sweet lady, but that could become a pit you may not want to get into.

No, I'm not wanting to put anyone on hold or FB. That isn't what I meant. Just taking a break for awhile and see what lies ahead.

Long ago I've read that 'dating' is taught at schools in the U.S. I don't know if it was or is true. But if so at least you learn some usefull skills in comparison to mathematics, literature, geography etc. Believe me, you can become Secretary of State without even basic knowledge in geography . Our one has mentioned "countries that are hundreds of thousands of kilometers away". Every child knows that the earth circumference is only roughly 40.000 kilometers. Q.E.D.
Every child know the circumference is that figure? This is one child that didn't know that. But, if that is so, now I know that.

Yeah, it is more complex it's true.

The old chat rooms used to bring people together. Some became friends, some ended up dating, and some fell in between as long distance friends who would occasionally meet and vacation together somewhere roughly in between. Often they had chatted for years, a completely different scenario from the meat market sites (and now the truly awful "apps").
Very enlightening. Didn't know that.

You will find her, just be patient and you will. You're a genuine person and kind.

I don't know anything about her, but from what you're saying, she is incapable of maintaining the dwelling and needs someone who is willing to do it for her. She has let things go, and I am sure she is a really sweet lady, but that could become a pit you may not want to get into.
As it turned out, I had a long talk with her and told her how I felt about lending her the money and my thoughts about how much work her house really needs and the amount of money it would take to pay for all of the improvements. She said she had no idea that her house was in such disrepair and how much it would cost to bring back to life.

She told me she gets $2900 a month from her deceased husband’s retirement and another $2300 from Social Security. I cut a deal with her that I would loan her up to $50,000 and she would have 10 years to pay it back or I would retain 25% of whatever the house would sell for if she chose to sell it. If I would die first, she would owe the money to my estate. She turned down my offer, but we still date every now and then.

As it turned out, I had a long talk with her and told her how I felt about lending her the money and my thoughts about how much work her house really needs and the amount of money it would take to pay for all of the improvements. She said she had no idea that her house was in such disrepair and how much it would cost to bring back to life.

She told me she gets $2900 a month from her deceased husband’s retirement and another $2300 from Social Security. I cut a deal with her that I would loan her up to $50,000 and she would have 10 years to pay it back or I would retain 25% of whatever the house would sell for if she chose to sell it. If I would die first, she would owe the money to my estate. She turned down my offer, but we still date every now and then.
You were more than generous and it sounds like it all is working out for the better. Good luck to you both.

:oops: Is this the lady you'd just met and she immediately asked for 25k? Wow. Maybe one of those other guys she was handing her phone number to will give it to her? Pretty sure it's not a loan she was after.

:oops: Is this the lady you'd just met and she immediately asked for 25k? Wow. Maybe one of those other guys she was handing her phone number to will give it to her? Pretty sure it's not a loan she was after.
Same lady. She has all of the attributes of a lady, except I get the feeling she may be a bit too forward because it’s likely she had very little social training with men. I don’t think she’s a gold-digger or someone just trying to use a person for her own benefits. She has told me of her upbringing and I think she comes from a very affluent family, but she has a guardian to her trust and her guardian (brother) doesn’t give her any money unless it’s absolutely necessary.

I put her onto my attorney, who specializes in senior matters and he should take care of the issues she’s going through. Much to my surprise, she did contact him and he took her case. She definitely needed someone to help her and then to watch over her.

My wife died unexpectedly a few years ago. I started dating about 6 months after her funeral. My kids didn’t like that. I just want to be loved and feel loved before I die. Im 76 years old, but most people guess I’m 60 or so. I
At 76 waiting six months is perfectly reasonable. At 76 how long do they expect you to wait? There’s not much time left.

Back