Pfizer scientists off the record: Natural immunity better than vaccine.

Yes. I know they're controversial. I watched the video and cannot at all see how this one was twisted to deceive. The Pfizer scientists are quite clear and the fact that natural immunity is better than vaccine induced immunity has already been noted by researchers outside the pharmaceutical industry.

Since we're doing BOLD ...

If you've read any of my posts about US news sources, you know I read from both teams, trust none at face value and look for independent sources to confirm or disprove information.

There are no unbiased news sources in the US.
And this is why if some people get Covid that has not been vaccinated - it is very mild.

@Pepper The ones who are getting richer are the ones already rich.

If lab tests showing adequate antibody titers for the previously ill are allowed in lieu of vaccine cards, the pharmaceutical companies that make the lab tests will still get $. They can raise the price to exploitive levels like the EpiPen.

Last edited:
They just announced on the radio here that the antibodies test is 85.00 at our Healthcare clinic.
Wow. That's the highest I've heard. The test is $50 here ...think $50 is what the feds pay for a vaccine dose. Big Pharma will bump up the price so that they'll make money if it becomes a valid choice for those previously infected that have adequate convalescent antibodies.

Sorry, I didn't read all of the posts, so this may be redundant. I think I read that the Israel testing of the vaccines showed that natural immunity through having the Virus gave that person 43% more antibodies than the vaccines.

I am hoping that the COVID-19 will mutate out of existence. That's what happened years ago to the SARS virus!

Also, has anyone thought about the process of vaccinating people? I mean these vials of vaccines have to be handled a certain way, and the vaccine needs to be diluted with saline solution, and the temperature has to be room temperature, and can only sit outside for so many hours. I think one vial of vaccine can be diluted/used for 10 people. Are the techs or people who are injecting these vaccines doing it properly? I worked in a biology lab for many years, and I had to train people to use the lab equipment, etc. I saw a lot of mistakes happening. Just recently, I learned in the news about a CVS tech injecting a whole vial of the vaccine into a young girl's arm. I don't know what happened, but I cringed when I read it. Who knows what is happening, especially if these people are not properly trained or there is no oversight.
-Trisha

Went searching for follow up on Israel's recent data showing the superiority of natural immunity and found the link below on an Israeli news site.

Pfizer scientists were filmed by an undercover journalist at a social event and explain to the journalist why natural immunity is better and how they're forbidden to make the info public.

The scientists proved clear explanations of how natural antibodies are better and one states that people who have them should be allowed to prove they do. "Logically though, like, if you have antibodies built up ...like you should be able to prove that you have those built up."

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...ies-are-probably-better-than-the-vaccination/

I've been saying for months that people with test results showing antibodies should have an immunity passport in lieu of a vaccination card ...feel even more strongly about that now. It makes sense scientifically.
I trust nothing from Veritas.

Sorry, I didn't read all of the posts, so this may be redundant. I think I read that the Israel testing of the vaccines showed that natural immunity through having the Virus gave that person 43% more antibodies than the vaccines.
Natural immunity might be "better" for those who live to see it but must we lose well over 700,000 fellow Americans while waiting?

I don't understand how most all commenters have missed the point of this thread, this is what Annie was referring to and yet people keep thinking she means getting the virus is better. :rolleyes:

"I've been saying for months that people with test results showing antibodies should have an immunity passport in lieu of a vaccination card."

I don't understand how most all commenters have missed the point of this thread, this is what Annie was referring to and yet people keep thinking she means getting the virus is better. :rolleyes:

"I've been saying for months that people with test results showing antibodies should have an immunity passport in lieu of a vaccination card."
They'll defend that vaccine to the death! :ROFLMAO:

I think a good many aren't reading content but and are responding from places that negatively impact reading comprehension such as emotion at a sketchy source rather than the verifiable content within it, bias ...some just aren't reading other posts than the OP and answers to their own posts.

I'm certainly not advocating someone go out and seek infection in order to get them. Hence the phrase "previously infected" that I've used throughout the thread.

Antibodies = immunity regardless of how they're generated. Very basic medical science.

Those "previously infected" should be able to produce serum antibody titer reports as proof of immunity.

A friend who had the monoclonal antibodies was told to wait 90 days and get the vaccine. That was back in the spring. Not sure if anything has changed.

Back