Pfizer Vaccine Booster May Be Dangerous for Some

Sadly, it looks like I've joined you. I can receive and send Yahoo email on my phone, but I can't answer or send an original one on the computer. Everything else on the computer seems to be fine.
'exactly' the same for me Sunny, it is a curious glitch or whatever it is, that is for sure. I am thinking
of closing my Yahoo account for this very reason, it really is and has been an ongoing frustration..

@ Sunny

Read the full article...

Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel said that this isn't "proof" of a link between the vaccine and strokes.

"This is not proof. This is that they see there may be a link here, and they want to investigate it, and they're trying to be transparent," he said.
Wait, what? You have, in the past, cast aspersions on Fox News. Now you’re quoting them?

To be clear, I’m not getting any more boosters, no matter what any news outlet says. But you can’t go dissing something on one hand and approving it on the other. Just keeping it real.

I doubt this is related, but I tried to sign into xFinity about 1/2 an hour ago and they wouldn't let me without a verification code. First I tried to get the code sent to my phone, twice. Nothing. Then I tried to get it emailed. Nothing.

My elderly computer is acting up, and won't let me copy and paste the article in today's Washington Post. I can try giving you the link, and hope you're able to see it.

(Also, all of a sudden I can't send any emails. I use Yahoo. Is anyone else with Yahoo having this problem, or is it just something to do with my computer? I may have to break down and get a new one.)
Maybe Yahoo is making some major changes. It wouldn't be the first time. If you google that, you might find something.

That same thing happened back in around 2007, and it was because Yahoo had to renew or rewrite their terms and conditions and contracts..with Microsoft maybe ??? Not sure, but it was something major.

Meanwhile..... nothing to see here. merely a tragic coincidence them all being recently vaccinated and all.
BREAKING: Death by coincidence is at an all-time high

US—Medical experts from the Center for Disease Control and Perpetuation (CDC) have confirmed that deaths by coincidence are at an all-time high.

coincidence.jpg

“No one can explain it,” Assistant CDC Director Hugh Janus said. “It’s a mystery. We have never seen coincidence on the list of causes of death until 2021. Now, it’s one of the leading causes.”

Coincidence has affected all demographics and age groups.

The risk is so high that the CDC have issued a campaign alerting people of the dangers.

“If you have done everything that the CDC said you should, you may be at risk of coincidence and should contact your doctor to take drugs that may help you,” the advertising states.

https://genesiustimes.com/breaking-death-by-coincidence-is-at-an-all-time-high/

FDA panel member and NEJM editor-in-chief, Dr. Eric Rubin, moments before he voted to approve the Pfizer mRNA shots for children: "We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is unless we start giving it — that's just the way it goes."
Meanwhile..... nothing to see here. merely a tragic coincidence them all being recently vaccinated and all.

professional football player Emil Palsson, 28, collapsed on the field and suffered a heart attack during a match in Norway.
professional football player Wessam Abou Ali, 22, collapsed on the field, had a seizure, and was rushed to the hospital.
undefeated boxer Musa Askan Yamak, 38, collapsed and died in the middle of the ring during a fight in Munich.
Algerian football player Sofiane Lokar, 30, collapsed on the field and died of a heart attack.
Mali star Ousmane Coulibaly, 32, suffered a heart attack on the pitch and was given emergency medical attention as the match was abandoned.
FC Barcelona star Sergio Aguero, 33, collapsed on the field due to chest pain and breathing issues that have since forced him to retire. University of Ottawa defensive lineman Francis Perron, 25, died shortly after a football game.
professional hockey player Boris Sadecky, 24, died after suffering a heart attack during a game in Austria.
the world's #2 female golfer Nelly Korda, 23, was diagnosed with blood clots.
Oscar Cabrera, 27, a professional basketball player in Spain, collapsed to the floor and began convulsing
Professional soccer player Fabrice N’Sakala, 32, collapsed on the pitch on Aug. 21, 2021 . N’Sakala, who had no history of heart or breathing problems, required extensive treatment on the field before being taken away in an ambulance.
Muhammad Al-Qahtani, a Saudi billionaire residing in the United Arab Emirates, was giving a speech at the Arab-African Conference in Cairo when he suffered a cardiac arrest and died midspeech.
Cricketer Joshua Downie, 24, brother of British Olympian gymnasts Becky and Ellie, died after suffering a heart attack at practice.
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater basketball player Derek Gray, 20, dropped dead at practice from a 'cardiac event
'Omani professional soccer player Mukhaled Al Raqadi, 29, suffered a heart attack and died on the field.
A month later, a second Omani professional soccer player Munther Al-Harassi, 30, died following a heart attack on the field.
Rugby player Alex Evans, 31, collapsed and died from a heart attack on the field.
Mariasofia Paparo, 28, a professional Italian swimmer, died of a heart attack.
This is a whole other can of worms to open when discussing the vaccines. Why are so many healthy young athletes dropping dead on the playing field?
:unsure:

After my own attentive evaluation of the covid vaccines both past and present, I am firm in my choice
of not having another jab. I am done. Two vaccines and one Booster Pfizer in 2021, 2022. No more will
enter my body...
It won't be long before everyone is done with more vaccines as people wise up.
Then they will need another fear campaign - with even better exaggerations.

It won't be long before everyone is done with more vaccines as people wise up.
Then they will need another fear campaign - with even better exaggerations.
Climate change will be next. 😖 I don't buy that one either. The earth has only warmed up 1.2 degrees C. since the 1880s.

Maybe Yahoo is making some major changes. It wouldn't be the first time. If you google that, you might find something.

That same thing happened back in around 2007, and it was because Yahoo had to renew or rewrite their terms and conditions and contracts..with Microsoft maybe ??? Not sure, but it was something major.

I received and also sent email on Yahoo with Mac about 30 mins ago. They keep asking me to upgrade .I ignore and sometimes it slows for a day or so...

Upgrade or Update? If Yahoo wants you to update, you should. If you don't want to, then you should create an account with a different provider.
They want me to Upgrade.....different levels...$15.00 for first. ..not interested as it is not my primary email account. I find it okay as is. My Browser blocks the ads and they remind me of that with option to upgrade every time I use it

Climate change will be next. 😖 I don't buy that one either. The earth has only warmed up 1.2 degrees C. since the 1880s.
Plus, the problem with the solution is that the worst *offenders* are massive continents with many times more people who aren't at all interested in controlling their emissions. Most of them are just trying to keep themselves fed. Additionally, if the atmosphere truly is going to kill everything, the answer is not sacrifice, it's innovation and invention, but the laws that were made to govern how this thing will go and who will profit from it are totally getting in the way of any real and sustainable progress.

But imo, based on scientists that deserve our trust, climate change is inevitable. And, yeah, gradual. It's why our ancestors moved around from time to time, and why they sometimes changed their diet. When archeologists wonder why some ancient settlement was abandoned, there's 2 basic answers; predation or starvation. Predation includes war, and starvation includes extreme heat, drought, floods, etc.

I got the booster in November of 2021. I'm hoping we won't be required to get anymore for work. I already wear an N95 which didn't stop me from getting Covid for the first time this last November. But in 2022 I noted trouble with my L eye. In true style, I ignored it for a time and finally made an appointment. Turns out I had a stroke in that eye and part of the optical nerve died. Related to the shot? I don't know. But I don't want another. I too had Pfizer.

I got the booster in November of 2021. I'm hoping we won't be required to get anymore for work. I already wear an N95 which didn't stop me from getting Covid for the first time this last November. But in 2022 I noted trouble with my L eye. In true style, I ignored it for a time and finally made an appointment. Turns out I had a stroke in that eye and part of the optical nerve died. Related to the shot? I don't know. But I don't want another. I too had Pfizer.
I'm so sorry to hear this. I didn't even know that was possible. :(

Really! Count me out! I have had 5 shots of that Pfizer and I'm alive, feeling great and going to see , "A Man Called Otto" at a local theatre. Go figure!

It just might be them folks were already nearly dead when they got the shots. I reckon it was a bit too little too late for them folks. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!

Really! Count me out! I have had 5 shots of that Pfizer and I'm alive, feeling great and going to see , "A Man Called Otto" at a local theatre. Go figure!

It just might be them folks were already nearly dead when they got the shots. I reckon it was a bit too little too late for them folks. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!
See my post #25. I highly doubt that all these folks had underlying conditions. One more thing: These were all celebrities in the public eye. This begs the question, How many ordinary people have also died so suddenly? At the very least, I would think it might warrant some kind of study. Gets awful tiresome reading how doctors are baffled by these sudden deaths... or as I call it... S.H.A.D.S.
(sudden healthy adult death syndrome). :(

See my post #25. I highly doubt that all these folks had underlying conditions. One more thing: These were all celebrities in the public eye. This begs the question, How many ordinary people have also died so suddenly? At the very least, I would think it might warrant some kind of study. Gets awful tiresome reading how doctors are baffled by these sudden deaths... or as I call it... S.H.A.D.S.
(sudden healthy adult death syndrome). :(
Yes. Explain why children, even athletic children are developing neurological conditions and some are dying of cardiac arrest. Just halt these vaccinations until more is known about this drug. Do it for the children.

I've received all my vaccinations and booster for Covid, and will get another if advised in the future. I also feel good and was happy to never have any bad side effects, neither has my husband. Most importantly neither of us is dead or has been hospitalized and placed on a ventilator. I'm grateful the vaccines were available and so easy to get.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/bivalent-boosters.html

Back