Photos that make you hungry or thirsty (food or drink photos)

The Cheese and fruit board....💛

palate-cleanser-HD.jpg

These are photos from the next town to ours in Spain. Every year the Mayor gives thanks to the people for paying their taxes etc, by inviting them all to a free meal in the market square.. consisting of a plate of freshly cooked Paella, some crusty bread, and a beer or a soft drink for everyone...

It took 8 men 2 hours to cook this lot in front of an audience ... 15 gallon buckets of Rice went into the pan, along with chopped , chicken, rabbit, Prawns, Mussels, Chorizo.... ..and on the day it was 100 deg F..so with the raging fire going under that Giant Paella Pan, you can imagine how hot it was.. .

The trestle tables were 12 deep , .... and eventually around 500 people sat down to this delicious meal...

paella-almoradi-hd.jpg

paella2-Almoradi-HD.jpg

paella-3-Almoradi-HD.jpg

These are photos from the next town to ours in Spain. Every year the Mayor gives thanks to the people for paying their taxes etc, by inviting them all to a free meal in the market square.. consisting of a plate of freshly cooked Paella, some crusty bread, and a beer or a soft drink for everyone...

It took 8 men 2 hours to cook this lot in front of an audience ... 15 gallon buckets of Rice went into the pan, along with chopped , chicken, rabbit, Prawns, Mussels, Chorizo.... ..and on the day it was 100 deg F..so with the raging fire going under that Giant Paella Pan, you can imagine how hot it was.. .

The trestle tables were 12 deep , .... and eventually around 500 people sat down to this delicious meal...

paella-almoradi-hd.jpg

paella2-Almoradi-HD.jpg

paella-3-Almoradi-HD.jpg
I remember this....I almost bought plane tickets, but the heat held me back. 🥘

I made this today. Twice baked potato.
Russet potato. Microwaved according to automatic cooking.
Then cut in half. Scoop the potato out and put in a bowl. Added green onions and bacon bits .
Filled the potato shells and topped with cheese. Baked again until the skin was crusty and the cheese was melted. Served with sour cream or yogurt. Perfect lunch. I only ate one half and will serve it again for the other half.

potato.jpg

Back