Post Some Of Your Favorite Oldies

Thank you for tagging me. You've really started something Patek!! I've listened to When It's Done about a hundred times since you posted it. I Clip Grab-bed it to save in my hard drive. I tried to purchase the track on iTunes (now Apple Music) and looks like they have a lot of his stuff but not the album that song is on. I'll have to purchase it on Amazon. Also I'm going to check as much of his other music as I can. BTW...he was very easy on the eyes! What a debonair, handsome man! I looked him up on Wikipedia. He was no joke! Can't believe he's been dead since 1981 ! I shared When It's Done with my BFF, a professional musician and musical director who has played for many famous people. She never heard that song and loves it. She validated my thought that he used modulation so smoothly that I wasn't sure at first. She remembers her favorite when she was young was his theme from The Good, Bad & Ugly. Thank you again for sharing his music with me❣️

Thank you for tagging me. You've really started something Patek!! I've listened to When It's Done about a hundred times since you posted it. I Clip Grab-bed it to save in my hard drive. I tried to purchase the track on iTunes (now Apple Music) and looks like they have a lot of his stuff but not the album that song is on. I'll have to purchase it on Amazon. Also I'm going to check as much of his other music as I can. BTW...he was very easy on the eyes! What a debonair, handsome man! I looked him up on Wikipedia. He was no joke! Can't believe he's been dead since 1981 ! I shared When It's Done with my BFF, a professional musician and musical director who has played for many famous people. She never heard that song and loves it. She validated my thought that he used modulation so smoothly that I wasn't sure at first. She remembers her favorite when she was young was his theme from The Good, Bad & Ugly. Thank you again for sharing his music with me❣️
@OneEyedDiva Thank you for your message. I grew up with music being played daily in our household. Thanks to my Dad (RIP), I learned to appreciate many types of music. Hugo Montenegro’s music was a regular at our house, definitely a go-to for my Dad. I’m glad you enjoyed it like I do!

Last edited:
I sang this song to my high school sweetheart. After college, I came home for 10 days before reporting to NROTC where I spent 4 weeks. I was given another 10 days leave after graduation when I went home again. That's when I found out my GF was in the hospital with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. She was only allowed visitors that were family. That's all for now.

Last edited:

Back