Problems with health supplements and vitamins?

You mean 2000 IU?
Forgive me. Me and the metric system don't get along.
I'm still a Fahrenheit guy.
International units it is. Fortunately they only sell it in IU. The maximum I can get is 1,000 I.U. so I have to take two. I do find it makes a difference.
The claim on the container I have says "Supports a healthy immune system and bone health" (y)

Forgive me. Me and the metric system don't get along.
I'm still a Fahrenheit guy.
International units it is. Fortunately they only sell it in IU. The maximum I can get is 1,000 I.U. so I have to take two. I do find it makes a difference.
The claim on the container I have says "Supports a healthy immune system and bone health" (y)
The good news is that you can't overdose on vitamin D:)

Very interesting video, Youngatheart. Thank you for posting. Watched it all!
Most informative about the "old fashioned" Chinese vaccine being employed now by the United Emirates. That sounds like it would be my favorite...lol.

I don't really take vitamins, but I do try to ensure I get a good balance of nutrients from food, and it has helped tremendously.

I used to eat burgers, buffalo chicken, and ice cream for literally 80% of my diet. I never gained weight, and was fit, strong and "healthy" so I gave it little thought. then, I started really thinking about "you are what you eat". It is literally true, the food you eat becomes your body. I was eating junk. I started eating whole grain, non sugary cereal for breakfast, fresh fruit and healthy bars/shakes for lunch, and chicken/fish and vegetable for dinner, and having less ice cream before bed. I am the same weight I was before, but am much healthier, mainly in my level of allergies to pollen. I used to be a snotty mess from april through October with. now I only have about 5-10 days of symptoms a year. I am sure there are other behind the scene improvements/changes that I haven't noticed with fitness, but I have only adopted this a year ago and havent really trained consistently over the last few years to get a good comparison. I was able, however to train for a 12 hour adventure race in 4 months with no base before that.

hope this kinda helps...

Back