Random Pictures taken using your Phone..Let's see yours

0810221523b.jpg0810221523c.jpg
The thread title is "random" so these fit the bill. Internet guys laid a cable at my house this week, this is how they left the cable cover on the pole at the end of my drive. It's even worse then these couple of pictures show, the guy must have been drunk or on crack. It bothers me so much I will redo it myself, I won't even call and complain because they would just send another bozo out.

photo0jpg.jpg

seal-lazing-in-the-sun.jpg

taken at the Norfolk coast

@MrPants, I‘m envious of your location. Ontario on one of the Great Lakes? I see the ships.
Western end of Lake Ontario and yes, those are a couple of lake freighters plus a small sailboat out for a sunset cruise I expect. Just bought a house here late last month (y)
Never owed a house before due to my job situation and moving around every 6 months or so but need a home base now that I'm retired.

Already feels like home :love:

Very tall. Her brother is 16 and 6 foot 6 inches tall.
She should consider a career with the Pennsylvania State Police. New York isn’t that far from PA. She could move just over the line. I know they were trying to recruit taller females. We had one female that was 4 ft 10 in. She would need a 2-year degree in Criminal Justice. Salary after 1 year is now about $72,000. Worth considering.

She should consider a career with the Pennsylvania State Police. New York isn’t that far from PA. She could move just over the line. I know they were trying to recruit taller females. We had one female that was 4 ft 10 in. She would need a 2-year degree in Criminal Justice. Salary after 1 year is now about $72,000. Worth considering.
Thank you 911. Will pass along your message.

Back