Rant Thread-Tell 'em off Thread

Tele-marketers from India. I asked one of my Indian friends how to say "Mother Fuc-er" in Hindi.

Repeating: "Madra chaud" stopped the calls.
I used to say it in English plus some other downright nastier, personal things involving their daughters. There are plenty of excellent examples on YouTube. Pretending to be stupid and imitating an Indian/Paki accent were my favorites.

Yesterday I ranted something and deleted it. I was cursing the war mongers who sent my generation of boys off to a war we should never have been in. I was in despair for the disruption and anguish it caused in our lives for all of us. I cursed and deleted it. Now I'm back.

Thanks, (((Ruthanne))), for this opportunity.

I'm too much of a gentleman to rant and complain about those stupid, dirty, inconsiderate bas*ards who stick their chewing gum on the seats of buses, or those snidy t*ats that chuck their empty cans into my garden and think that it's funny.
No, you'll never hear me complain about these waste of space, so called humans. 😊

Last edited:
Well I didn't think I had any complaints today except now..

Been here waiting for a large picture frame to be delivered.. No-one knocked the door and I found my package thrown over the Side gate , which I had previously unlocked in case they chose to leave it around the back as they sometimes do... and of course the Picture Frame is Smashed.. despite it being well wrapped in Bubble wrap and cardboard.. ..I'm furious they never rang the bell or knocked... and I'm even more furious they threw it over a 6 foot gate rather than just open it.. and lay it down.. on the garden table. Annoyingly they said in the delivery note online they left it on the back porch! Dirty Liars.. !! :mad::mad:

IMG-0596.jpg

Screw the U.S. Post Office. I ordered a watchband, and they sent via USPS. It cost $5.45 for a two day delivery. That was 10 days ago. Still, "in transit". I fear my watchband will be added to the long list of my items, that disappear into the Post Office's "In Transit" bin.
I hate it when I find out stores send stuff via the USPS. Your odds of ever getting it are lousy, and it's 100% to be late.

Last edited:
Yesterday I ranted something and deleted it. I was cursing the war mongers who sent my generation of boys off to a war we should never have been in. I was in despair for the disruption and anguish it caused in our lives for all of us. I cursed and deleted it. Now I'm back.

Thanks, (((Ruthanne))), for this opportunity.
I am one of those boys and I've been cursing ever since the 60s. In fact, and this is true, I forbid the flag (you know which one) inside of my house.

Back