Rant Thread-Tell 'em off Thread

THIS makes me Bluddy furious. . a 9 year old girl gets beaten to a pulp by older boys on a Florida School Bus...

... and yet another a little lad at a Baltimore school is cornered in the Bathroom by a gang and beaten up... while they filmed it on their phones.. the cowards..
We’ve had (alt. are having) a spate of the vilest crimes imaginable. Young boys are being accosted by Arab/Somali groups. The victim is forced to undress and lie on the ground where he is slandered and beaten. Then he is forced to open his mouth while the assailents urinate. Occasionally, the victim is also sodomized. It’s been a few months since the last reported case but it is openly admitted (with pride!) that the media is compelled to suppress such reports so as not to lend support to the political parties on the “right”.

You may be asking yourself what those people are doing in my country in the first place. I can tell you if you’d like to know, but the question is, am I “telling off” the criminals or the ruling government? What do you suggest? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We’ve had (alt. are having) a spate of the vilest crimes imaginable. Young boys are being accosted by Arab/Somali groups. The victim is forced to undress and lie on the ground where he is slandered and beaten. Then he is forced to open his mouth while the assailents urinate. Occasionally, the victim is also sodomized. It’s been a few months since the last reported case but it is openly admitted (with pride!) that the media is compelled to suppress such reports so as not to lend support to the political parties on the “right”.

You may be asking yourself what those people are doing in my country in the first place. I can tell you if you’d like to know, but the question is, am I “telling off” the criminals or the ruling government? What do you suggest? :rolleyes:
Verisure: I Was in beautiful Sweden 1970s..mid 1980s, mostly Stockholm, Kista, Gamla Stan...Fantastic in January!
Safe, quite, wonderful people, fine history.

Sadly not since. How has Stockholm, Lund, Gothenburg changed? Is it the same of like LA, London, NewYork?

Jon

Verisure: I Was in beautiful Sweden 1970s..mid 1980s, mostly Stockholm, Kista, Gamla Stan...Fantastic in January!
Safe, quite, wonderful people, fine history.
As we old folks say, "Everything was better before".
Sadly not since. How has Stockholm, Lund, Gothenburg changed? Is it the same of like LA, London, NewYork?

Jon
Yes, it is getting as bad as in LA, London, New York but those cities (as far as I can see) are victims of domestic crime. Sweden has become an open country for immigrant crime meted out against the indigenous population and awarded leniency for fear of being considered "racist". https://www.deccanherald.com/content/360709/gang-rape-acquittal-verdict-rocks.html

As we old folks say, "Everything was better before".

Yes, it is getting as bad as in LA, London, New York but those cities (as far as I can see) are victims of domestic crime. Sweden has become an open country for immigrant crime meted out against the indigenous population and awarded leniency for fear of being considered "racist". https://www.deccanherald.com/content/360709/gang-rape-acquittal-verdict-rocks.html
Very sad, like for many other travels, India, Nepal, East Europe, New Yourk, I keep my memories.

Paris is still good, I live there...

Jon

Very sad, like for many other travels, India, Nepal, East Europe, New Yourk, I keep my memories.

Paris is still good, I live there...

Jon
In what arrondissement? I used to hang out in the Quartier Latin (in the mid-1970s) back when you could spend the night for free on a bedbug-ridden sofa at Shakespeare & Co. when George was still alive. His daughter runs it now. Or at least she did the last time I was there. I also stayed with a friend once on Rue Lepìc behind Moulin Rouge. I don't like big cities but you can always find a quarter that suits you in Paris. I would have loved to have known Paris in the 1950s but I was much too young then.

Last edited:
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THE AMERICANS TO STOP MAKING MONSTER MOVIES!
View attachment 266640
View attachment 266641
Recalling both above. God people ACTUALLY paid to watch that top one, the second was a tad more plausible. When they started using better film, and a plot, they really were a tad better.

Still, I so enjoyed when the local station had a two week marathon of scifi shows. 1 a day, with commercials, 2 hour pleasure.

People on forums who ruin others' fun. We'll be in a thread having a good time, and someone will undoubtedly post something negative, sticking a pin in the balloon. If they can't participate in good humor, they should have enough consideration to refrain from posting their negative comments. Some people do it repeatedly. They seem to enjoy spoiling the fun.

Also, putting down other countries and pointing out how their country is better. Give it a rest, every country has its own problems. Putting down, ridiculing, and passing judgment on common folk or celebrities for their lifestyle choices. I'm sure the people doing it all live exemplary lives and are above reproach in all aspects. Posting photos of people who are born naturally deformed because they think it's funny, or posting photos of people who've had plastic surgery and then ridiculing them when it's obvious that those individuals have mental problems with their body image. Calling more attention to it isn't at all helpful. It's worse than unkind; it's dreadful and downright cruel. There must be something else these people can post that doesn't involve put-downs and ridicule.

That's all for today. :)

Bella ✌️

People on forums who ruin others' fun. We'll be in a thread having a good time, and someone will undoubtedly post something negative, sticking a pin in the balloon. If they can't participate in good humor, they should have enough consideration to refrain from posting their negative comments. Some people do it repeatedly. They seem to enjoy spoiling the fun.

Also, putting down other countries and pointing out how their country is better. Give it a rest, every country has its own problems. Putting down, ridiculing, and passing judgment on common folk or celebrities for their lifestyle choices. I'm sure the people doing it all live exemplary lives and are above reproach in all aspects. Posting photos of people who are born naturally deformed because they think it's funny, or posting photos of people who've had plastic surgery and then ridiculing them when it's obvious that those individuals have mental problems with their body image. Calling more attention to it isn't at all helpful. It's worse than unkind; it's dreadful and downright cruel. There must be something else these people can post that doesn't involve put-downs and ridicule.

Bella ✌️
HERE HERE! Well said @ Bella...

I won't argue with you about it! Life's too short to spend time with an idiot. If you argue with an idiot, it only proves there are two!!!

Oh, I don't get mad. I get even.

And, so many I dealt with in a high stress career, found that out the hard way. I never touched a person in anger. But I was very good at denying their firm significant compensation until the wrongs were corrected. And, saw more one lose their job when their employer saw a couple hundred thousand dollar pay request denied due to that employee's negligence, carelessness, or downright incompetence.

Bella ✌️

Now there's a rant I fully endorse!!!!
I am tired of asking myself if these
people who denigrate others have nothing nice going on in their life.
I've come to the conclusion a good boot up the **** would be a good idea.
🥾🥾🥾🥾

Back