Restful Images From Peaceful Places

This little stream is a frequent stop on my rides through the woods. Unspoiled (by beavers damming it up), the green canopy, sound of birds and burbling flow of water is very restful and peaceful. Pic was taken 4 days ago.

jun5_2021_cville_stream.jpg

This little stream is a frequent stop on my rides through the woods. Unspoiled (by beavers damming it up), the green canopy, sound of birds and burbling flow of water is very restful and peaceful.

jun5_2021_cville_stream.jpg
This is me, Jon!

Give me a plot of land like this to call home, and I'd be in heaven.

Does this wash all your thoughts away, or does this wash all your thoughts away.

Below is an aerial photo of an old 1700s parish church. It is located on a old village green where most of the town eventually moved away toward areas of industrialization (e.g., water power, roads and railroads). As such the entire common is as quiet and peaceful as a graveyard, which is adjacent to the church.

[IMG]

The original town pound still stands behind and to the left of the church. Am thinking this will make a great photo subject during fall colors.

Below is an aerial photo of an old 1700s parish church. It is located on a old village green where most of the town eventually moved away toward areas of industrialization (e.g., water power, roads and railroads). As such the entire common is as quiet and peaceful as a graveyard, which is adjacent to the church.

[IMG]

The original town pound still stands behind and to the left of the church. Am thinking this will make a great photo subject during fall colors.
Jon, were you able to capture this picture through using your drone?

It's really lovely.

The setting is marvelous, like from another era or time.

Really reminded me of my childhood.
We've so many lakes and ponds that you can't hardly throw a ball and not have it land in some scenic water (slight exaggeration), which makes getting pictures like that relatively easy. Thus, I am on a mission to tryh to bring people's BP down with restful pictures. :ROFLMAO:

We've so many lakes and ponds that you can't hardly throw a ball and not have it land in some scenic water (slight exaggeration), which makes getting pictures like that relatively easy. Thus, I am on a mission to tryh to bring people's BP down with restful pictures. :ROFLMAO:
Stay on your quest! :)

I'm loving every minute of it! :love:

Back